App description: You have one objective: Blow up as much stuff as possible.

In Lyst Ignition, mix matter to create powerful explosions. Or combine the same colors to compact basic matter for larger combos and greater point gains. But move fast. The clock is always ticking and an Ignition zone is waiting for you to slip up just to ruin your day.

You'll have a few tools at your disposal. Catalysts can be utilized to create larger explosions, persistent vacuums, or even freeze matter in place, giving you a handful of strategic options for generating the most destruction possible. Use powerups like Razor to create additional matter, or deploy Mine which detonates automatically. And setting an explosive chain reaction is only a tap away.

Earn beakers over time to invest in powerful experiments to further enhance your performance. Each tier offers a unique choice. Will you take Byproduct to produce critical matter after an explosion or choose Void Pulse to slowly attract matter instead?

Lyst Ignition will test both your dexterity and your on-the-fly decision making. You're up to the challenge. It's time to move past traditional match-three gameplay and start mixing volatile chemicals instead.

It's like chemistry, without setting your hair on fire.

Steel Games's comments:

This is Lyst Ignition. It's 50% off Thursday and Friday.

Buy stuff here: iTunes Store
Check out exciting marketing copy, gameplay video, and soundtrack here: Lyst Ignition site
11-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Sooooo...

Anyone know why this and the original Lyst were pulled from the AppStore?

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: Autechre, Download, Flint Glass
11-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Sooooo...

Anyone know why this and the original Lyst were pulled from the AppStore?
Judging from the post directly preceding yours, and the last post in the thread for 10 months?

DBC

I give up.
11-30-2012, 11:19 AM
yeah, I know it was a long time ago... but I didn't get a chance to DL to my PC while it was still in the store, and it was deleted from my device back when I updated to iOS 5.0...

Guess I'll just have to hope that I can find them by browsing in my purchases, and then move them over. =o/

Dragon Hills, Devious Dungeon 2, Attack The Light, Incoboto, Bring Me Sandwiches!!
11-30-2012, 11:36 AM
I hope you didn't think I was being rude. My comment wasn't so much about the time elapsed as much as the time elapsed + the apparent mood of the developer at the time of the last post...

Sorry if it read differently.

DBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
yeah, I know it was a long time ago... but I didn't get a chance to DL to my PC while it was still in the store, and it was deleted from my device back when I updated to iOS 5.0...

Guess I'll just have to hope that I can find them by browsing in my purchases, and then move them over. =o/

I give up.
11-30-2012, 11:43 AM
no, no worries...

and I should have guessed that Steel Games was just fed up with the iOS.

And to anyone wondering... both Lyst games have been pulled COMPLETELY - so you can't browse (or search, obviously) your purchases and find it there. I was really wanting to play this one too... Crumble Zone totally got me in the mood. =o/

Oh well... guess I'll just have to make sure I don't purchase anything from them if they do ever happen to come to the AppStore in the future.