Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-03-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedavid View Post
1)Depending on your class, as in mage, guardian,.., you work by yourself or with someone. If you are a fighter or mage, you can take one side by yourself. The other ones, support and guardian, can take a side by themsevles, but it would be hard for you to level up. However, working with someone or not working with someone is really your choice.
2)Level up. This is important, since you want to get that level 6 ultimate skill. You do this by killing soldiers. However, it is important to keep in mind that you should not advance by yourself while your ally soldiers are way back since the incoming enemy soldiers will outnumber you, and you may risk dying. So, basically, you try to advance with your soldiers side by side, and your job is to clear the soldiers in front of you so that you guys can advance.
3)When you reach the tower, the tower will automatically detect you. Do not get too close by yourself. Your soldiers have to be in range, because, then, the tower will attack the all the soldiers before it hits you. When like the last soldier is getting hit, run away since the tower will start hitting you. Also, when you attack the tower, enemie soldiers will come, and take them out before you hit the tower because you are basically trying to have as many ally soldiers as you can. If you and your ally hero are there, one can attack a tower and one can kill soldiers.
4)Confrontation with enemy hero. Be familiarized with their skills and your skills. If you know they can stun you, you have to stun them first. Also, if the enemy hero is running away because they are low on HP, it is wise to determine if it is really worth it to follow them. If you kill them it will grant you a lot of XP, but then again, retreating is a tactic by the enemy to get closer to the tower or his ally soldiers. So, the soldiers might kill you or tower might kill you before you kill your target. If you realize that your path has like three heroes, it's always best to request for help from your allies. Chat to your *teammates(you really do not want to tell others about your strategy) to come to right, mid, or left. (You can just type in 'Right' and say that constantly(sense of urgency), and they will come to your side.)
5)Protecting your towers is important. Well, you lose if you don't.
6)Try not to die. But if you are low on HP, and if you think you will die, go to safe place as soon as possible and press flag icon so that you can teleport to your side to fill your health. It's a bad idea to die since it takes time to respawn.
7)Buy items from merchants. It's not so useful to get an item at start. Some do. But I prefer to buy one when I have about 2,000 or 3,000, because those are rather useful than other cheap ones.

Those are my tips. Hope that helps

I really hope runes go on sale after server fix. I'd be pretty disappointed if they forgot.
Id correct #7
IF you decide you want a expensive item, usually you can buy the item set parts. Example the 20% attack speed 5% life leech boots have a set item of 500 boots and 450 gold 15% attack speed then u pay another 550. Some items get a discount if you use sets to purchase, others u atleast have items as u lvl so u not sitting naked with 4,000 g
Old 12-03-2012, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
How does the Bone Breaker fare in this game? I love the orc look, and he seems like a decent pick from thelooks of his skillset, and doesnt seem too OP. Is he an ok pick?
IF you like to whirlwind and be able to tank, hes one of the best overall tanks. His whirlwind is 6 sec 20sec cd and his defensive stance is very op if you stack just armors. If you can get Hades Armor and HP and their whole team is physical attack... you will have some fun times.

His special is a Taunt which increases his damage for 50% for 10 sec at cost of forcing enemy to hit him for like 3 seconds.

I think he has great potential as a support main tank with a hit and run tactic as long as he gets some support dps. He gets a nice run speed boost as well which is key for melee classes so they can catch the ranged.

Last edited by ChaosProdigy; 12-03-2012 at 11:58 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 11:44 AM

Void guild is now 133/165 members. Add in game Chaosprodigy if you are lvl 10+ and most importantly active (People who play every day and like to play with other guild mates) Void members are always in games together!

Thanks

Last edited by ChaosProdigy; 12-03-2012 at 11:54 AM..
Old 12-03-2012, 11:59 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

^How do i play with guild mates?

And how do guild perks work?
Old 12-03-2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
^How do i play with guild mates?

And how do guild perks work?
We usually say in guild chat "making 3v3 or 5v5 game "name" in custom then guildies join. We can put on a password or if you want team then go to the friend menu list the 2nd tab there is team friend list and guild vs guild page.

You can also chat with guild from in a game.

Each guild member unlocks their own perks in the guild perks page. Its quite hard to lvl up the guld rank and your own in guild rank so you can buy other skills. I'm lvl 30 and i'm yet to unlock the 3rd guild skill lolz

Whatever you unlock is active always anywhere you go same as your talents.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosProdigy View Post
Id correct #7
IF you decide you want a expensive item, usually you can buy the item set parts. Example the 20% attack speed 5% life leech boots have a set item of 500 boots and 450 gold 15% attack speed then u pay another 550. Some items get a discount if you use sets to purchase, others u atleast have items as u lvl so u not sitting naked with 4,000 g
agreed. you are best off filling your item slot with the cheaper pieces that build up to better pieces. Although i hate to announce. that so easy to kill people who are tryiong to save for one expensive item.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:39 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeshep17 View Post
Although i hate to announce. that so easy to kill people who are tryiong to save for one expensive item.
This.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:48 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
This.
Should i delete lol
Old 12-03-2012, 01:38 PM

This is the Touch Arcade Brotherhood after all. Not worried about 99.9% in game players who don't go to Touch Arcade

Like i said, buy the parts of a expensive item as you get the gold and you will not only save money but kill faster (make more gold) and live longer (give enemy less exp/gold). U also usually get a discount so a 4800 gold item might only cost you 4500 or so. (example)

Last edited by ChaosProdigy; 12-03-2012 at 01:41 PM..
Old 12-03-2012, 01:45 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Glassboard

Hey if you're a member of VOID, please download the free iPhone iOS app Glassboard and PM me on here for our guild board invite code.
The in-game communication is severely lacking in Heroes of O&C and so Glassboard is an exceptional supplemental tool
My Glassboard name is Swordganon. Happy hunting!

SavageCure

Last edited by SavageCure; 12-03-2012 at 02:11 PM..