Modern Combat 4

11-30-2012, 11:56 AM
I loved the IAP in mc3 because I unlocked everything and I have so much gold coins to spend. So sometimes I feel like being a douche and buy the bomber and spam it
11-30-2012, 12:22 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
I struggle to believe that gameloft would release gameplay videos with loads of effects and cool graphics, all to turn out to be a lie.

11-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Can the community manager or someone from gameloft share some information on the android leak...

And for people who have the leak is multiplayer even accessible?
11-30-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexsIpad View Post
I struggle to believe that gameloft would release gameplay videos with loads of effects and cool graphics, all to turn out to be a lie.
If you don't have iPad 4 or iPhone 5 no real time shadow
11-30-2012, 12:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
A case of too good to be true perhaps?
No, I'm sorry, it probably just your device, they just wouldn't do that, it would be stupid to do so. They arent trying to trick people into buying their game with fake features
11-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
A case of too good to be true perhaps?

Anyway, we don't know how it will turn out on the latest iOS devices. There is still hope that there will be more visual effects on iOS.
The Tegra 3 is a joke. Just look at the benchmarks.

Look at iPad 2 gameplay from STP. Realtime shadows and dynamic lighting, on an A5 device alone. Imagine what the A6 chipset could accomplish. The game is best played on iOS, seems like Android is too underpowered, not a surprise considering that the best androids could barely run NOVA 3.

Last edited by JBRUU; 11-30-2012 at 12:33 PM.
11-30-2012, 12:37 PM
So no MP gameplay yet? I doubt it will run smoother than single player...
11-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
So no MP gameplay yet? I doubt it will run smoother than single player...
that's what i was wondering, if i had leaked game that would be the first thing i would check.
11-30-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
The Tegra 3 is a joke. Just look at the benchmarks.

Look at iPad 2 gameplay from STP. Realtime shadows and dynamic lighting, on an A5 device alone. Imagine what the A6 chipset could accomplish. The game is best played on iOS, seems like Android is too underpowered, not a surprise considering that the best androids could barely run NOVA 3.
It is worth to remind, that you were the first person complaining about how it lags awfully on iPad 2, lol
11-30-2012, 12:54 PM
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 6,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by yUlek View Post
It is worth to remind, that you were the first person complaining about how it lags awfully on iPad 2, lol
Yes, I was. I only brought it up as a comparison to the Android version, to show that MC4 does look good on select devices.