Free app providers discussion and updates

12-07-2012, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENNiS47 View Post
lots lots of spins . just once i got 100000 twice 20000, 4 or 5 times 10000 and so on...
how many spins did this take? how did you get so many spins? referrals?
12-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Louisiana, USA
Posts: 203
If anyone wants any games from FAS, they'd better grab them while they can. FAS has a habit of bumping up the cost from day to day. First it was Storm Raiders, which isn't even listed now, a few days ago and now it's Vice City. Neither has changed prices in the app store so I have no idea why FAS keeps raising the cost. It's not like everyone has millions of coins sitting in their virtual bank. With the very small amount of sponsored apps available, some of us actually have to save up their virtual currency for several days. I'm close to giving up on FAS.

Devices: iPhone 6 Plus/128GB (8.1.x), iPad 4/64GB WiFi/Cellular (8.1.x), 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
Currently Playing: Minigore 2: Zombies, Plants Vs. Zombies 2, Starborn Anarkist
GC: Kubaton

12-07-2012, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kubaton View Post
If anyone wants any games from FAS, they'd better grab them while they can. FAS has a habit of bumping up the cost from day to day. First it was Storm Raiders, which isn't even listed now, a few days ago and now it's Vice City. Neither has changed prices in the app store so I have no idea why FAS keeps raising the cost. It's not like everyone has millions of coins sitting in their virtual bank. With the very small amount of sponsored apps available, some of us actually have to save up their virtual currency for several days. I'm close to giving up on FAS.
I quit it due to the unbelievable lag that I was getting every time I used it.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
12-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Louisiana, USA
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
I quit it due to the unbelievable lag that I was getting every time I used it.
I can even tolerate the lag but trying to be sneaky and screwing people over is beyond ridiculous.

Devices: iPhone 6 Plus/128GB (8.1.x), iPad 4/64GB WiFi/Cellular (8.1.x), 2010 MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz OS X Yosemite (10.10.x)
Currently Playing: Minigore 2: Zombies, Plants Vs. Zombies 2, Starborn Anarkist
GC: Kubaton
12-07-2012, 09:52 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: 中国
Posts: 85
Send a message via Skype™ to kyorishin
And in other more relevant news, FMA has lotsa sponsor apps; get credit of up to 880 points 😀
12-07-2012, 11:37 PM
Anyone please help! I'm trying to cash out and it is telling me that I must do it through Facebook, but when I click the link it just takes me to a blank page! I have tried reloading the page and even rebooting my phone to no avail. Anyone else ever experience this issue?
12-08-2012, 03:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman900s View Post
Anyone please help! I'm trying to cash out and it is telling me that I must do it through Facebook, but when I click the link it just takes me to a blank page! I have tried reloading the page and even rebooting my phone to no avail. Anyone else ever experience this issue?
try to clear the cookies and data, install the profile again then try to cash out ...

Last edited by DENNiS47; 12-08-2012 at 03:30 AM.
12-08-2012, 06:34 AM
Free app daily added MC4. It's sold out though.
12-08-2012, 06:54 AM
nope
12-08-2012, 08:41 AM
Ive downloaded the apps to get more spins and run it for over 30 seconds but i dont get the spins. Any help?