★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Free app providers discussion and updates

11-30-2012, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norbi2010 View Post
So they dont :/
Only items from amazon directly ship to you.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB
11-30-2012, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakenXXDeadly View Post
Only items from amazon directly ship to you.
Oh,you were talking about Amazon sorry :P

11-30-2012, 06:29 PM
got 4 x $15 iTunes Credit to trade..
if anyone is keen, drop me a PM

looking for Amazon GC or PayPal

wilflare (Wilson)
iOS Beta Tester (List) | Reviewer | Blogger | Follow @wilflare | On testflight
12-01-2012, 01:48 AM
@FreeAppSlots

I setup an account but after downloading, installing and running apps I'm not getting any spins. What can I do?
12-01-2012, 03:41 AM
Freeappslots doesnt work anymore!
Constantly getting a "service unavailable" message!

...........................GC: k1llyb1lly.......................
12-01-2012, 04:29 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. I've now started using FreeAppSlots, AppTrailers, AppRedeem, AppCasher, FreeMyApps, and FreeAppDaily.

Question for anyone who can answer: On FreeAppDaily, there's a spot to redeem for Angry Birds Star Wars FREE. Is it really the demo version? Seems like a waste to spend points on that.
12-01-2012, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcmac View Post
Just wanted to say thanks for this thread. I've now started using FreeAppSlots, AppTrailers, AppRedeem, AppCasher, FreeMyApps, and FreeAppDaily.

Question for anyone who can answer: On FreeAppDaily, there's a spot to redeem for Angry Birds Star Wars FREE. Is it really the demo version? Seems like a waste to spend points on that.
It's the full version.
12-01-2012, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinS View Post
I think there going to be around for a long time!
I honestly don't think so. FAS is rapidly expanding its user base through aggressive spreading of referrals on all social media channels. It is like a pyramid scheme(everything is perfectly legal of course!)...the rewards are really attractive to early adopters(got my 1st itunes card in 2 weeks + NFS). The early adopters will win big and get lots of spins from spreading their referrals on youtube etc but as the number of users increase, the spin/win ratio gets nerfed and the number of points needed for rewards have to be increased so that they can maintain the same profit margin.

The number of points required to redeem apps is still acceptable at this point in time ..but what will it be like a couple of weeks or months from now? I think the number of disillusioned existing/new users will increase and the bottom will fall out of the pyramid. Hopefully FAS will get things under control!

I think a business model like FMA's where the point/app ratio always stays the same is much more sustainable. They are dealing with the increased number of users by diversifying:they are starting to provide more points for paid sponsor apps etc.
12-01-2012, 10:07 AM
I recently received a new iPod but backed up my data and I am now unable to allow fma to access my iPod. Does anyone know what to do?
12-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkat68 View Post
I recently received a new iPod but backed up my data and I am now unable to allow fma to access my iPod. Does anyone know what to do?
Each iPod is different if you use them on one device but get another you have to re-enroll them for your device