★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Miniclip.com
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 20.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4 (1)
App description: Those rats were up to no good!

Seek for revenge, by using the cheese as a decoy to lure them out of the holes they're hiding in!

Exterminate the rats! Make sure they won't get away with stealing someone else's cheese!

KEY FEATURES:

144 levels
4 different worlds
Mind-bending puzzles to test your skills
Many fun ways to exterminate the rats
Ultra simple controls
Amazing graphics
Game Center leader boards

tatuman's comments:
Hey everyone!

We are absolutely thrilled to bring you another game! Rat Fishing was released today for iOS!

About the Game
Those rats were up to no good!

Seek for revenge, by using the cheese as a decoy to lure them out of the holes they're hiding in! Go through all the amazing and mind challenging puzzles!

Exterminate the rats! Make sure they won't get away with stealing someone else's cheese!

Key Features

★ 144 levels
★ 4 different worlds
★ Mind-bending puzzles to test your skills
★ Many fun ways to exterminate the rats
★ Ultra simple controls
★ Amazing graphics
★ Game Center leader boards




Rat Fishing HD: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rat-fishing-hd/id531728867?mt=8

Get all those pesky rats and let us know what you think of the game

Miniclip
07-26-2012, 07:47 AM
#2
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: NYC suburbs (New Jersey)
Posts: 790
Looks great, but again, no Game Center Achievements...

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.

07-26-2012, 09:10 AM
#3
I'm sure that I've played this game before. Was it on the appstore with an other name?!

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-30-2012, 03:18 PM
#4
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,103
I love this game! Has very good puzzles; you need to really think and experiment to finish the levels with gold star (leave 2 cheese unused). It seems it is not discovered yet by the competitive gamers, as I'm way up in the GC leaderboards.
I'm still looking for some diamonds (some levels can be finished leaving 3 cheese unused) to get the "Perfect" achievement, but I'm starting to think it is impossible
11-30-2012, 03:30 PM
#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
I love this game! Has very good puzzles; you need to really think and experiment to finish the levels with gold star (leave 2 cheese unused). It seems it is not discovered yet by the competitive gamers, as I'm way up in the GC leaderboards.
I'm still looking for some diamonds (some levels can be finished leaving 3 cheese unused) to get the "Perfect" achievement, but I'm starting to think it is impossible
So there are achievements for this? Are they linked with Game Center or are they just in-game?
11-30-2012, 03:36 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
So there are achievements for this? Are they linked with Game Center or are they just in-game?
42 Game Center Achievements

Game Center: sink_or_swim
11-30-2012, 04:21 PM
#7
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,103
Rat Fishing Achievements

See attachment (hope that worked; first time uploader).
I'm still missing:
  • all "Perfect" (and I really played the heck out of Ep.1 )
  • all "Side step" (looks simple enough, right?)
  • President Puss (play game for 60 hours)

I WILL be President Puss
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	RatFishingAchievements.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	432.5 KB
ID:	50287  
11-30-2012, 04:22 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
See attachment (hope that worked; first time uploader).
I'm still missing:
  • all "Perfect" (and I really played the heck out of Ep.1 )
  • all "Side step" (looks simple enough, right?)
  • President Puss (play game for 60 hours)

I WILL be President Puss
You seem to play it a lot
Is it worth trying
Only on iPad ....
11-30-2012, 04:34 PM
#9
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: Brazil
Posts: 1,103
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
You seem to play it a lot
Is it worth trying
Only on iPad ....
Yes, I think so! I'm really into this kind of game.
There is a free version called Rat Fishing Blitz that has the complete first Episode (36 levels). Give it a try. There are iPad and iPhone versions.

Seeing the video is one thing, actually playing this game means that you have to think and get the "yesss!!" feeling when finishing a level.

Other puzzle games that are similar and I really liked as well: Monster Island, Little Lost Chick, Snail Bob. Maybe you know them, so you have an idea.
11-30-2012, 05:14 PM
#10
I like

looks like fun