**** Download IMN: ZERO for FREE - Game Center Contest - FIVE $15 iTunes Cards! ****

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
12-01-2012, 11:30 PM
**** Download IMN: ZERO for FREE - Game Center Contest - FIVE $15 iTunes Cards! ****

EDIT: This Tournament has ended, but a NEW Tournament has started here: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=219314

You can download Ice Math Ninja for FREE here:
For iOS
For Android
For Kindle
For Nook

---------------

Hi All,

Today Sunday Dec 2nd, I am launching my new game: Ice Math Ninja: ZERO!

To celebrate this event, the app will be available for FREE on Sunday and Monday and you will be able to participate in a Game Center contest for a chance to win one of five $15 iTunes Gift Cards.

Download from iTunes here!

Please like http://www.facebook.com/icemathninja on Facebook and Tweet this link to your friends and family

DETAILS:

1- Each winner will receive a $15 iTunes Gift Card within one week of the contest end date.

2- There will be 1 prize for achieving the highest score in one of the 5 mini-games included in IMN: ZERO:
- Sub-Zero Mines
- Polar Pair
- Cool 21
- Antarctic Add
- Ice Factor.

3- Player can start playing on easy, medium, or high level. It does not matter for this contest. Only final scores matter.

4- Only the high score of players registered to this contest are taken into account.

5- Only one price per player. If the same player achieves a high score in more than one game, the player will only receive a price only for its highest score overall.

6- Player must use Game Center and add "Pers Corp" or info@pers.com as a friend.

7- You must post your Game Center username on this thread or email it to info@pers.com with your TouchArcade ID.

8- Contest will start on Sunday December 2nd and will end on Sunday December 9th at 11:59pm EST (Peruvian time
Only scores obtained during those dates will count.

9 - Please give the app a fair rating in the iTunes Store

HINT:
Unlock Power-Ups to achieve higher scores!

BETA TESTERS of IMN: ZERO: please make sure you are NOT PLAYING ON SANDBOX MODE (if you are in Sandbox mode, log out of game center, and log back in).

DISCLAIMER:
This contest is being offered in good faith.
Please understand that I can't be responsible if Apple's Game Center doesn't save a score for whatever reason, or if the game crashes for unknown reasons during gameplay.
Please feel free to send me a private message with any questions/concerns.

Last edited by Jorge.; 02-16-2014 at 09:37 AM.