★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-02-2012, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
Go to i-Tunes / Account / Purchase History and there is a ''report a problem'' button. Send them an e-mail that explains the whole situation...
Thanks. I'll do that now. This sucks man, seriously.

EDIT: How long til the refund? Thanks

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

Last edited by Exact-Psience; 12-02-2012 at 03:31 PM.
12-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Thanks. I'll do that now. This sucks man, seriously.
I know... but from my last experience with the 50.000 coins bug from Endless Road, Apple give refunds quite easy and the customers support works really good... Hope it goes well for you too because 7 bucks are a lot for a freemium game.

12-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsam80 View Post
I know... but from my last experience with the 50.000 coins bug from Endless Road, Apple give refunds quite easy and the customers support works really good... Hope it goes well for you too because 7 bucks are a lot for a freemium game.
Thanks ironsam... I hope they give me a full refund soon. Sigh.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-02-2012, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Thanks ironsam... I hope they give me a full refund soon. Sigh.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Just

DBC

I give up.
12-02-2012, 04:02 PM
There's a lot of this dumped in Canada,why?
Perhaps we're viewed as a great experiment within a laboratory .....I'm assuming we're the rats!
12-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Was playing this since i got it despite having some frustration off the $7 i used to buy this thing.

And now, i cant complete any side quest. Every zombie just doesnt die and they mob on me really quick. Glu bullsh*t at work... Either you go IAP, or you keep on dying. And to think i dished out $7 for this crap.

Again, Glu makes a fantastic looking game, pulled down to a rating of 1/5 because of stupid IAP.

12-02-2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Was playing this since i got it despite having some frustration off the $7 i used to buy this thing.

And now, i cant complete any side quest. Every zombie just doesnt die and they mob on me really quick. Glu bullsh*t at work... Either you go IAP, or you keep on dying. And to think i dished out $7 for this crap.

Again, Glu makes a fantastic looking game, pulled down to a rating of 1/5 because of stupid IAP.
As sad as it sounds, I'm almost wishing I never posted...

Glu, Glu, Glu... what are we gonna do with you, Glu?

DBC

I give up.
12-02-2012, 05:44 PM
I am loving this game so far but it is getting a bit hard without paying any IAP. Also I wish there was a male character to play as...
12-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Agreed. Why do they still bother making games like this, people won't play if it's IAP heavy. At least Dead Trigger was quite reasonable.
12-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannaffendy View Post
Agreed. Why do they still bother making games like this, people won't play if it's IAP heavy. At least Dead Trigger was quite reasonable.
Well they are hoping people get so addicted to the game and hit that pay wall and are willing to pay at like any price to progress.