Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM

Default Interesting, eh?

Trying to keep this forum interesting. How about we post some cool shaves? May bring in some new dollers looking for some clues.
I'll start.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (256.5 KB, 14 views)
Old 11-28-2012, 10:14 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icemaker View Post
Wow! That might qualify for the "Most Extreme" shave yet. This could take a while..Lol.
WendyKingston
Hmm-- I think there are a few more "most extreme" qualifiers. Maybe these guys will share a few here for the public? Or for the 5-10 of us still reading this thread? Especially since X is in retirement.

Edit: iDoc- thanks for starting! Awesome shot!

Edit2: just out of curiosity, I checked and this thread has 121k+ views. Has to be more than us handful looking here. Let's give the lurking dollers something to come back for.

Last edited by Foxtail2010; 11-28-2012 at 10:26 PM..
Old 11-29-2012, 01:12 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Oh My...

lol - I cant believe this thread is still going.

you guys are hard core
Old 11-29-2012, 01:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayduh View Post
lol - I cant believe this thread is still going.

you guys are hard core
YAY! You're back, sorta. We've been playing Deluxe - the latest version of RB3. Download it and play with us!
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 PM
iPad 2

Default V

Just stopped by to mock us and then you're on your way? If you're not going to play at least make amusing commentary to keep us going.
Old 12-02-2012, 04:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Knock knock

Hi

I feel like I'm arriving just as the party is winding down... since I only started playing the latest version of the game.

Thanks for the list of lowest doll counts. I came here thinking I'd pretty much bottomed out Candy Mountain - to discover I was 15 dolls over across 10 levels. I've managed to shave it down to 5 now - and sit top of the Game Centre leaderboard (just and probably briefly now I've said it here!)

A couple of questions for the community:
1. Do costumes make any difference? I presume not... Indeed the top hat seems to touch the target to no effect.
2. Are others playing on iPhone 5? I wonder if the different screen dimensions make any difference? Or whether it's easier to be accurate on the iPad?

Cheers

JimmyJ_NZ
Old 12-02-2012, 05:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ_NZ View Post
Hi

I feel like I'm arriving just as the party is winding down... since I only started playing the latest version of the game.

Thanks for the list of lowest doll counts. I came here thinking I'd pretty much bottomed out Candy Mountain - to discover I was 15 dolls over across 10 levels. I've managed to shave it down to 5 now - and sit top of the Game Centre leaderboard (just and probably briefly now I've said it here!)

A couple of questions for the community:
1. Do costumes make any difference? I presume not... Indeed the top hat seems to touch the target to no effect.
2. Are others playing on iPhone 5? I wonder if the different screen dimensions make any difference? Or whether it's easier to be accurate on the iPad?

Cheers

JimmyJ_NZ
Hi Jimmy,
Great to have a kiwi in the mix & Welcome aboard!
Couple of Q's: are you playing HD or LD version? Also what's your GC handle?
Actually some of the other costumes do help for certain levels. I personally think the iPad is much easier than an iPhone & HD score are generally higher than the LD. However I'm not as talented as some of folks here.
Let us know if u have any specific questions on shaves etc. someone will help out for sure.
WendyKingston
Old 12-02-2012, 07:17 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ_NZ View Post
Hi

JimmyJ_NZ
Costumes do matter. The actual costume, like the top hat doesn't touch the target. The naked doll beneath does the touching. In many levels the dolls bounce differently in other costumes. I have gotten a few targets with a standard doll, only to discover that with the same aim and a different costume the doll will bounce over and pick up a nearby nickel the first doll didn't.

When I got Shooting Rocks in one in the previous non Deluxe HD version it would only work with the Pirate costume. In Deluxe I can only get it with the top hat costume. I've only been able to get the nickel and the target in Fire Gate with the Fireman costume.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:59 PM

Default New Shave!

Patchwork Meadows 34.

Wonder if this will get X out of retirement? At least update page 1, please.

And why isn't that V guy not playing?
Old 12-03-2012, 04:19 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Hi

I'm playing the deluxe version on the iPhone 5. My GC handle is JimmyJ_NZ. I presume there is one leaderboard across iPhone/iPad versions.

Thanks for the info re Costumes. Time to try out all the dolls on Weigh-up-there!

Jimmy