Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 12-01-2012, 01:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Default Looking for a survival game similar to Solomon's Boneyard

I recently discovered Solomon's Keep and Solomon's Boneyard and have been having a lot of fun with both of them. I especially like the gameplay in SB and it is quickly becoming my favorite iPhone game.

So, I was wondering if there are any other games on the App Store similar to SB in terms of gameplay. I'm looking for a game in which your survival depends on properly building your character and customization is deep.

Price is not an issue, but I would like to avoid freemium games. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Thanks.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kultrva View Post
I recently discovered Solomon's Keep and Solomon's Boneyard and have been having a lot of fun with both of them. I especially like the gameplay in SB and it is quickly becoming my favorite iPhone game.

So, I was wondering if there are any other games on the App Store similar to SB in terms of gameplay. I'm looking for a game in which your survival depends on properly building your character and customization is deep.

Price is not an issue, but I would like to avoid freemium games. Any suggestions would be more than welcome. Thanks.
Soloman's Boneyard is a one-of-a-kind. I dont think that there is much out there right now that compares. Raptisoft has a new game in development called Soloman's Dark, which is a sequel to Boneyard. Keep an eye out for that. There is a thread in the upcoming section of the forum. I also remember reading that the new Minigore Zombies was going to steal elements of Boneyard for their game. That should be out within a week or two. In the meantime, I also liked Max Adventure. Its not as deep as Boneyard, and is a bit cartoony... but it would probably be next on my list after the Soloman games.
Old 12-01-2012, 03:32 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzzed View Post
I also remember reading that the new Minigore Zombies was going to steal elements of Boneyard for their game. That should be out within a week or two.
a bit optimistic that

OP, you're better off just waiting for Solomon Dark...
Old 12-01-2012, 03:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep an eye out for Solomon Dark. I guess until then I'll work on unlocking the rest of the perks in Boneyard.
Old 12-02-2012, 07:46 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I play one called Final Fury. It's a wave based sci-fi shooter where you customize your character with better weapons to beat the future waves that get harder and harder as you advance.