★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Touch arcade - iOS app suggestion

10-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arn View Post
Hmm... we thought we had taken care of this with the latest version.

arn
It still seems as if they take a while to load, may have to look into it again. It may just be me.
10-31-2012, 01:39 PM
I've been getting authentication errors trying to comment on article posts these last couple days. I can't seem to log in to Discus through Safari either, it's quite irritating having to turn on my Macbook just to post a quick comment.

11-07-2012, 06:33 PM
New problem: I have notifications turned OFF for everything except Watch List Updates, but I'm still getting the icon badge for All New Stories.
11-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Search option for games supporting iCloud functionality

Hi,

I'm enjoying using the app both on iPhone and iPad. One additional feature that I would find very useful is the ability specify search criteria when looking for games. Ideally I would like to be able to search for games that support iCloud; both via the app and the main website.

At the moment it seems hit and miss with iTunes write-ups, etc to see if iCloud functionality is included or not.

Thanks
11-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Is there a way to reach the homepage from the forums without restarting the app? I'm quite active in the forums and after a while it gets unwieldy to press "back" through all the threads to reach the homepage and check out News and Reviews,etc.

I'd like to suggest a "Go to Homepage" link on the top right corner of the app please; I feel it would be tremendously useful.

Thanks!
11-12-2012, 04:41 PM
Cannot unsubscribe from old forums
Please fix!
11-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Great app just a minor update would be nice. The prices for the Euro-currency sector increased. 0.99$ was 0.79 and is now 0.89. Was also in the "news" a couple of weeks ago. The app still shows 0.79. No biggie but an update would be nice I guess.
11-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Send a message via AIM to Marianne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghann View Post
Is there a way to reach the homepage from the forums without restarting the app? I'm quite active in the forums and after a while it gets unwieldy to press "back" through all the threads to reach the homepage and check out News and Reviews,etc.

I'd like to suggest a "Go to Homepage" link on the top right corner of the app please; I feel it would be tremendously useful.

Thanks!
Press and hold on the arrow button in the top left corner - this will take you back to the main menu view in the app.

TouchArcade.com ad sales, Editor at AppShopper.com
Personal site: marianneschultz.com
12-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
Cannot unsubscribe from old forums
Please fix!
On a similar note, none of my new thread subscriptions are saving.

Edit: They seem to save after multiple attempts, perhaps they're just slow to show up in the Subscribed Threads list?
12-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
On a similar note, none of my new thread subscriptions are saving.
Same here. Normally subscriptions wouldn't be instant on the app. I would press SUBSCRIBE and had to wait a full minute or so for the subscription to register; any sooner than that and it would never save.

Now it just doesn't save at all.