★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-28-2012, 07:28 PM
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: A state in a country in a continent in the world
Posts: 937
Send a message via Skype™ to dariusjr98
Hello all
11-29-2012, 02:17 AM
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 481
So, apparently only a few more weeks until the end of the world. gotta make sure I get my doodle army time in before that happens

11-29-2012, 06:45 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRose1 View Post
So, apparently only a few more weeks until the end of the world. gotta make sure I get my doodle army time in before that happens
What? Wait! Don't play Doodle Army 2! That's how it all ends! On 11/30/12 Doodle Army becomes sel-award, by 12/1/12 it takes over our military infra-structure...
11-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Where you talking to me? Sorry, I was off playing Doodle Army 2. I think your Steam joke just went over my head.
It wasnt a joke
11-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
What? Wait! Don't play Doodle Army 2! That's how it all ends! On 11/30/12 Doodle Army becomes sel-award, by 12/1/12 it takes over our military infra-structure...
mind explaining the term sel-award ?
12-01-2012, 08:46 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,495
Any chance of a Doodle Army 2 Christmas theme update?
12-02-2012, 10:21 AM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Any chance of a Doodle Army 2 Christmas theme update?
Why would you want to shoot santa !! ;_;
12-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,495
I was thinking of something more like gingerbread men versus elves.
12-03-2012, 12:21 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,301
12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khamous View Post
I was thinking more on the lines of:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cglLJJ0Czo8
Those seem like Doodle Army fans if ever there were ones.