★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Ragdoll Blaster 3: Scores, Tips, and Screenshots

12-03-2012, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ_NZ View Post
Hi

I'm playing the deluxe version on the iPhone 5. My GC handle is JimmyJ_NZ. I presume there is one leaderboard across iPhone/iPad versions.

Thanks for the info re Costumes. Time to try out all the dolls on Weigh-up-there!

Jimmy
There's a different Leaderboard for the iPad version.
12-03-2012, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillT View Post
There's a different Leaderboard for the iPad version.
Aah, that explains how I'm top. What's the overall best score on the iPad leaderboard, which is equivalent to Candy Mountain since this has the highest total scores?

261,761 is enough for the overall lead in iPhone leaderboard.

JimmyJ

12-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Actually the highest in the iPad is Patchwork Plains at 271,000 or so.
12-03-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ_NZ View Post
Aah, that explains how I'm top. What's the overall best score on the iPad leaderboard, which is equivalent to Candy Mountain since this has the highest total scores?

261,761 is enough for the overall lead in iPhone leaderboard.

JimmyJ
Candy iPad is 268.4k

Congrats to idoc for new Meadows shave! Crank it Up in 5?
12-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Doll shit

Meadows shave has to be hopper in 2

Welcome Jimmy, I'm gonna have to come over to ld cause idoc won't let me be in 1st place anywhere, except maybe candy but I can't get that eFFin nickel on weigh up. So watch out!
12-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzler View Post
Meadows shave has to be hopper in 2

Welcome Jimmy, I'm gonna have to come over to ld cause idoc won't let me be in 1st place anywhere, except maybe candy but I can't get that eFFin nickel on weigh up. So watch out!
Yup. It is hopper in 2. I don't even want to think about Crank it Up in 5, but if X is suggesting it, I'm sure there is a way...

About that nickel on Weigh Up. I think I have a theory which may shed some light on the matter, Frizz. I tried to get the nickel on the ipad 1, and couldn't with our same aim from beta RB3. Then I moved to the ipad4 and got it within 30 shots. I tried with another doll on the ipad 4 and got it again within 30 shots. I went back to the ipad 1 and tried ad nauseum with all the doll outfits and couldn't get it. I just kept getting the nickel without the target. So just a guess, but are you using an ipad 1 for RB3 deluxe, Frizz? If so, the nickel may not be possible. And what were you using when you got the nickel on Weigh Up, X? I'm guessing not an ipad 1. And how the heck did you break your ipad. Too much dollin?
12-03-2012, 03:39 PM
iPad 3 worked for my nickel. I'm only playing a little Aerial with the new 4.
12-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Weigh up

I'm playing on an iPad 2. I have gotten the nickel and the target in one shot, it just wasn't the first shot. I have some other modest improvements to go which will put me above you guyses current score but it sure would be nice to make those improvements from a cushy 300 pt lead.
12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoctor View Post
Yup. It is hopper in 2. I don't even want to think about Crank it Up in 5, but if X is suggesting it, I'm sure there is a way...

About that nickel on Weigh Up. I think I have a theory which may shed some light on the matter, Frizz. I tried to get the nickel on the ipad 1, and couldn't with our same aim from beta RB3. Then I moved to the ipad4 and got it within 30 shots. I tried with another doll on the ipad 4 and got it again within 30 shots. I went back to the ipad 1 and tried ad nauseum with all the doll outfits and couldn't get it. I just kept getting the nickel without the target. So just a guess, but are you using an ipad 1 for RB3 deluxe, Frizz? If so, the nickel may not be possible. And what were you using when you got the nickel on Weigh Up, X? I'm guessing not an ipad 1. And how the heck did you break your ipad. Too much dollin?
You may be right but it took me more than a week to get Weigh Up in beta on the iPad3*. And this go around (DX) with same iPad3 took maybe 30 shots. Sometimes I think it's luck or lack of.
*or I may be a sub-par dolla. Lol

GC id: Foxtail20
12-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Yep it's an 8

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	50548