Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 06:57 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
How much faster is the ipad 4 than the 3?
Twice as powerful in both the CPU (not important for gaming) and GPU (very important).

And yes declassified looks awful both graphically and in terms of features compared to the $7 MC4 and $5 MC3.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:00 AM

Mc3 is a better game when you look at everything you get with it. A full single player experience (unlike cod declassified which has you do small objectives and fight waves of enemies) 12 player multiplayer on larger maps. Better gameplay overall AND for the price of $5.00/$1.00 instead of paying $50.00 for it.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:32 AM
iPhone 4S

The reason iOS gaming doesn't appeal to me is because so much them are just a bite size games... That's what I hated about infinity blade. It's soooo repetitive. I blame lack of budget. Most of gameloft's games are also mediocre... Only game they are actually good with is mc series. Without that, gameloft is pretty much nothing.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:44 AM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by handintoaster View Post
Mc3 is a better game when you look at everything you get with it. A full single player experience (unlike cod declassified which has you do small objectives and fight waves of enemies) 12 player multiplayer on larger maps. Better gameplay overall AND for the price of $5.00/$1.00 instead of paying $50.00 for it.
Gameplay isn't better. Game is better considering the price. But gameplay, it goes to cod
Old 12-04-2012, 07:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
The reason iOS gaming doesn't appeal to me is because so much them are just a bite size games... That's what I hated about infinity blade. It's soooo repetitive. I blame lack of budget. Most of gameloft's games are also mediocre... Only game they are actually good with is mc series. Without that, gameloft is pretty much nothing.
You gotta remember,they are bite sized for the most part because they are mobile phone games!I usually play for 10-20 min intervals,if I want a proper session I will play on the Xbox!Gameloft do make some dud games but I like the fact they are trying and have produced some superb games,But that's the same with every game dev,They produce some marvellous games followed by awful ones!!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:50 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Anyone know if you can choose to play on lower res on the iPad 3 but with all effects instead of retina with scaled down effects? Like what they did in nova 3?

I missed motion blur and DOF in mc3 :/
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Actually, at the beginning, no it wasn't.
The first week or so had hiccups and connection problems but was at its smoothest after that till hackers and first update.
It was in later updates that it lagged even more.
Yeah. Lagless on my iPod 4. Until update.

Quote:
I just watched a multiplayer vid. I love how the shoot button turns into knife when u r close to somebody. And now you can jump over walls and ledges. Pretty great changes. I suppose knifing might be overpowered now though...
Yeah that seems cool! I doubt it'll be MC2 overpowered like you turn to the guy, but we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
iOS games are good but not console quality yet. I don't get the same feeling as other handleds.. Only iOS games that I actually play is MC series anyways. Other games gets boring way to quickly. That's why I have vita.

Anyways, new gameplay I found on this map called "land fall" it's basically that ship from mc3 if any of you guys remember that map.
It looks really fun, VIP mode looks very fun too.
He show cases first kill streak "recon" Uav basically... And it's same mc3!! Real time scanning... So I wonder what advanced recon will do since recon is damm powerful already
Looked really cool I agree

Quote:
Wow you can put a scope on the shotgun lol!
Yeah customization is really varied.

Last edited by LOLavi; 12-04-2012 at 08:02 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 07:52 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Also, this'll be the best release week I've ever attended! MC4, GTA, Minigore!!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

One youtuber said that the autoḱnifing is more annoying than MC2 nade spam.............
Old 12-04-2012, 08:06 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Found this new guy showing walkthroughs and I'm amazed and worried at the same time now. I'm amazed how HUGE the maps are! Some are like CoD sized! But I'm worried about the 12 players... Kinda big for so little players

Also, it'll take a long while before people will get used to the maps and know the spawns!

Closed Thread