Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Developer

I'm going to do some shameless plugging of some non-iOS news here:

The PC gamers among you might have heard of Steam Greenlight. It's a new user-driven way of getting indie games noticed for distribution on Steam; vote up and favourite the games you want to see so that Valve spots them amongst the masses.

We've put the PC/Mac version of Sentinel 3: Homeworld up for voting here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=93073282. If you've got a Steam account and want to see us on Steam, we'd appreciate your support! If we do get selected we'll be reworking the PC/Mac version of Sentinel 3 to include Campaign 2 and SteamWorks.

iOS purists - we'll have some news about the future of the Sentinel series soon, so stay tuned
Old 12-04-2012, 02:57 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hello all,

I've found this forum while searching the way to pass "New Hive" map (2nd map of the second campaign) on hard. I've read that some members also have the problems with this map.

Finally, I passed this map on hard! The successful combination is: line laser on the first corner of map and two slow towers after it; above them - 2 missles (1 at max and 1 at 2nd level), 2 bombs at max, 1 beam at max, 2 harvesting drones. Also - 1 basic laser at max beside 1st gates to cover one corner (helps to kill first 2 warriors - bombs can't cover top corner of gates). Also used repair beam of Sentinel (2 or 3 times) to let the drones harvest $. At 60th wave, against 3 warriors, sold missles and (after enemies passed them) slow towers and line laser and built second beam at max and third beam (with first upgrade) - they killed enemies easy.

Last edited by Kusachiy; 12-04-2012 at 03:08 PM..
Old 05-12-2013, 06:25 AM

Hi can someone tell me why I'm not able to get levels 16-20 on Campaign 2 in Sentinal 3. I read somewhere that there's 20 levels. Or have I got it wrong!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:23 AM
Developer

Campaign 2 is 15 levels in total. Sorry if you got mislead somewhere along the way - if you spot any of our official descriptions saying it's 20 levels, let us know so we can correct the info!