Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-04-2012, 04:05 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall25 View Post
I pulled a Dragon Rider (384) from a rare egg machine and I was wondering if its good for anything or if there's a specific trick behind its orb changing skill... Thanks!
Ha! Don't fuse it! The stats initially suck and leveling it up can be a b*tch but think of when you fight masks or dragons ... They can hit twice cause of dual orbs. The primary color is stronger than the 2nd. Check out the wikia for evolved forms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back 5 View Post
I ended up using 2 stones and ran the dungeon 6 times. I got either a king or a large emerald dragon on each run, so I gained a ton of exp. unfortunately, I burned through 150,000+ gold leveling my monsters and I ran out of gold before I ran out of stones to use.
I sell my kings. I mean they're worth 85k exp but 150k hold. It only takes a few pendras to equa the same xp gain. That's just me tho because I'm not big on farming tricolor dungeons.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niakins View Post
I sell my kings. I mean they're worth 85k exp but 150k hold. It only takes a few pendras to equa the same xp gain. That's just me tho because I'm not big on farming tricolor dungeons.
I once entered the tricolour dungeon with my full light team. Boyhowdy did I feel stupid
Old 12-04-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GungHo View Post
Well since I like having a job, I wouldn't say don't EVER spend them on those things

But I will say my main uses are Monster Box increases, Rare Egg pulls, and as soon as I am a high enough rank - Friend List increases (once you have 50 Friends, you can buy more Friend slots)
hehe i dont want to offend you i only said this, because i thought he is a player, that dont want to use IAP.

and if i would live in USA, i guess i would also spend a little money on IAP, but as i live in europe...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
I once entered the tricolour dungeon with my full light team. Boyhowdy did I feel stupid
hahaha made my day
Old 12-04-2012, 04:16 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosoup4crr View Post
I read that some of you are using stones for stamina. Given that they're finite, I felt like I should be using them on rare egg pulls. Is that inclination wrong? How are you all "saving them up?" I feel like I can't find anything that still drops them.
Meh. Do what you like. I spend stones on stamina.. And boxes... And friend slots. I however happen to be an IAP buyer. I would in all likelihood not spend stones on continues/rezzes because chances are my stamina bar being refilled would let me run the dungeon I died in multiple times. I'm over rare egg pulls cause of my bad luck and then the whole "ahhhh something else to level" aspect.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:18 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
Lmao that is amazing =]
Old 12-04-2012, 04:31 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coRex View Post
hehe i dont want to offend you i only said this, because i thought he is a player, that dont want to use IAP.

and if i would live in USA, i guess i would also spend a little money on IAP, but as i live in europe...
Hah I totally understand!

And we love all our players equally
Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Lmao that is amazing =]
Oh man I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made a similar mistake...
Old 12-04-2012, 04:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by coRex View Post
hahaha made my day
Quote:
Lmao that is amazing =]
I actually thought I had encountered a glitch or something, I was completely baffled for like 2 minutes. I had completely missed the rules that stated it was only basic colours, I also somehow completely missed the significance of the dungeon name 'Tricolor'
Old 12-04-2012, 04:40 PM

I must say this game is actually quite good. This is the first time i gave these puzzle games a chance and I like it. Im a noob tho lol but I think i got the hang of the game so far and tips tho?