★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade

12-04-2012, 06:14 PM
#1
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: bay area - norcal
Posts: 93
Final Fantasy Airborne Brigade

kotaku posted this 5 days ago and I'm surprised no one even mentioned about this ^^;;

http://kotaku.com/5964311/theres-a-n...y-to-sephiroth

here's the website:

http://ffairbornebrigade.com/

Looks like you can get an FF character card for signing up
12-04-2012, 06:17 PM
#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeyflip View Post
kotaku posted this 5 days ago and I'm surprised no one even mentioned about this ^^;;

http://kotaku.com/5964311/theres-a-n...y-to-sephiroth

here's the website:

http://ffairbornebrigade.com/

Looks like you can get an FF character card for signing up
The reason is because GREE is involved and we who are smart hate GREE. We may get this but all in all its a no gameplay type of game no strategy just tap tap tap repeat

12-04-2012, 06:25 PM
#3
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: bay area - norcal
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
The reason is because GREE is involved and we who are smart hate GREE. We may get this but all in all its a no gameplay type of game no strategy just tap tap tap repeat
Errr I don't see it GREE being involved in this unless Mobage or DeNA is GREE
12-04-2012, 06:27 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeyflip View Post
Errr I don't see it GREE being involved in this unless Mobage is GREE
Oh ok well GREE is involved in some projects with square. I hope its not a tap tap repeat though.
12-04-2012, 07:31 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 656
Is this the game that is Tap Tap Revenge styled, or is this something else?
12-04-2012, 08:53 PM
#6
Joined: Jul 2012
Location: on the internet
Posts: 1,336
I already made a thread of this x)
12-04-2012, 09:21 PM
#7
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: bay area - norcal
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambo12 View Post
I already made a thread of this x)
Doh sorry didn't see it at all ^^;;
12-06-2012, 11:08 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by spikeyflip View Post
Doh sorry didn't see it at all ^^;;
Any videos yet?
12-07-2012, 12:23 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2011
Location: bay area - norcal
Posts: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Any videos yet?
Haven't seen any further info like videos or any specifics sorry ^^;;
12-07-2012, 02:39 AM
#10
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Monster Hunter Island
Posts: 4,320
Dang I wish there was a release date for this but I'm fine since now I know FF4 is coming out