• Publisher: Zhang Le
  • Genre: Music
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 44.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Experience stunning fighting battle with your own collection of music!
Optimised for iPhone 5! Great on iPad with retina display!

Beats of Fist combines button-tapping rhythm challenge mechanics with satisfying, varied action, turning every song into a raucous battle.

With Beats of Fist there's no need to download songs. You can import any song from your own music libraries to create new tracks and play. You can play with as many songs as you have in your device. Play with your favourite music collections!

Features:
- AAA level graphics, best-looking music game ever!
- Gorgeous dynamic stage, animated with your music rhythms
- Plenty of upgradable characters, costumes and weapons
- Various and fun power-ups
- Challenge your friend's score via Game Center
- Optimised for iPhone5 and retina iPad

zozogame's comments:

Play ultimate music game with any song you own!
Optimised for iPhone 5! Great on iPad with retina display!

Beats of Fist combines button-tapping rhythm challenge mechanics with satisfying, varied action, turning every song into a raucous battle.

With Beats of Fist there's no need to download songs. You can import any song from your own music libraries to create new tracks and play. You can play with as many songs as you have in your device. Play with your favourite music collections!

Features:
- AAA level graphics, best-looking music game ever!
- Gorgeous dynamic stage, animated with your music rhythms
- Plenty of upgradable characters, costumes and weapons
- Various and fun power-ups
- Challenge your friend's score via Game Center
- Optimised for iPhone5 and retina iPad

Follow us
http://twitter.com/colorfulgames

Like us
http://facebook.com/colorfulgame

Subscribe us
http://youtube.com/colorfulgame
12-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Played 3 games of their 2 free songs, and i have to say, this game isnt for me.

Rhythms are way off, play 4-5 of their songs to be able to use one new song from your library for free.

Playing each song gave me about 200+ points and it requires 1000 points to load up one song from your library.

I like it that it has a "unlock unlimited number of songs IAP" with a $3 price tag which makes it a Premium for $3, but the gameplay isnt much of a rhythm game which is what it is being sold to be.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
There will be free gems (points) giveaway during Christmas promotion. Please keep following our new!
12-07-2012, 05:50 AM
I have 1000 points, but everytime I try to import a song the game crashes. I don't know why >.>
12-07-2012, 06:17 AM
The beat is so far off it was terrible. Being a rhythm game and all I thought it was gonna be, I deleted it. Next.
12-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Reminds me of this:

YouTube: video
Wooow, that game looks awesome. Much UNLIKE Beats of Fist.