Enter the deadly game show of Man in a Maze and make sure plucky young contestant Chuck leaves its massive maze with more than just his life. Get your five minutes of fame hiding from patrolling robots, avoiding deadly traps, collecting diamonds and tokens, and fighting back with nifty gadgets and weapons.
Guide the enthusiastic Chuck through more than 40 sections of this elaborate maze. Visit areas made up of hedge designs, medieval-themed, urban-inspired, and tech-build puzzles.
FIVE MINUTES OF FAME
Make sure Chuck doesn’t get zapped, dissolved, or blown up by the robots patrolling the maze. When the time comes, fight back using awesome weapons such as explosive-charged balls and the Freeze-o-Matic.
Fight your way through the maze to win all 60 prizes from steak knives and cuckoo clocks to a wheel of cheese! Gather coins on your way through the maze to upgrade your weapons and abilities.
• Lead Chuck through the deadly maze, collecting gems and avoiding robots
• Use cool gadgets and weapons to fight back against the machines
• Collect coins to spend on upgrades for your weapons
• Use tokens to try and win more coins
• Unlock all 60 prizes from pogo sticks and a tasteful vase to your dream car
• UNIVERSAL: Works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
NZ Release info :
The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 85 MB.
Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99
Last edited by Echoseven; 12-05-2012 at 05:19 PM..