Mighty adventure begins! Join the Guild of Wardens in a beautiful 2D arcade game which can be played solo or in up-to-three-players multiplayer online team.
Play as a renegade Knight of the Old Guard or a Claw's Clan Druid, versatile Battle Mage or deadly Assassin. Explore forgotten forests and shattered lands, fight dangerous beasts and experience epic boss battles. Also prove your might against other Wardens around the world in PvP Arena Deathmatch mode.
● Master 4 Wardens up to level 50 (Knight, Druid, Battle Mage and Assassin). Unlock combos, choose from 15 skills available per class, assign attribute points.
● Simple and fun combat system. Cast spells, use abilites, perform special moves to slash everything on your path.
● Play with friends in up to 3 players online game through Game Center. Support your fellows, revive them and share powers as a team.
● Stunning high-res hand drawn graphics made specially for all iOS devices with Retina Display.
● Find more than 60 items. Wear different weapons, armors, boots and amulets which customize colors of your Warden.
● PvP Arena. Fight other Wardens around the world in up to 4 Players Deathmatch mode.
● 3 game difficulties.
● 27 Achievements and Leaderboards.
NZ Release info :
The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 241 MB.
Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99
Last edited by Echoseven; 12-05-2012 at 05:29 PM..
"TouchArcade covers the latest games and apps for Apple's iPhone and iPod Touch. We are the largest site dedicated to iPhone and iPod Touch gaming with nearly three quarters of a million unique visitors per month."
While we now accept iTunes Promotional Codes for games, we can't guarantee that your app will be reviewed or covered. Only one promotion code is required. Feel free to send promo codes to email@example.com.
While we appreciate the promo codes, notable app pre-announcements and preview copies are also of interest to our readers. Please feel free to contact us at the same email address about these opportunities.
Note: we rarely (if ever) solicit developers directly for promo codes. If you receive such an email, please contact us.
We have advertising opportunities available to iPhone and iPod Touch developers. If interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome news releases, previews, screenshots and video links for existing or upcoming iPhone and iPod Games. We can't promise a personal reply but we do try to evaluate every title submitted. Please send press releases or general inquiries to email@example.com.