Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-05-2012, 09:43 AM

The game music is a little dry, making me sleepy. Overall just a fair game. I am more looking forward for thurs massive release! This is 3-4 stars at most.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
The game play has a strong resemblance to the recently released "Word Wonders: The Tower of Babel". WW is pretty good and is currently free. Has anyone played both and can compare the two? WW is single player only.
Word Wonders is nice, but I was disappointed when I realized that there were no "special rules" apart from changes related to the difficulty level. After playing for a while, it all starts to feel the same. No idea if this one is better in that regard or not.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

I'm really enjoying this so far. Seems like everything is very polished and spot on. The gameplay seems to have a good progression of difficulty and in introducing new items. Great game out of left field. Oh the huge manatee!
Old 12-05-2012, 02:41 PM

Definitely more variety here than in Word Wonders in the early going (and more challenging too). I like it so far.

Why is it that so many word games only have a portrait mode?

Last edited by Misguided; 12-05-2012 at 08:16 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 05:51 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Anyone try out multiplayer yet? Gabrien and I have a game going on and...is it just me or doesn't this send you push notifications?
Old 12-06-2012, 07:05 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Anyone try out multiplayer yet? Gabrien and I have a game going on and...is it just me or doesn't this send you push notifications?
I always disable those personally, (gaming is my bitch, not the other way around) but I had someone else mention it too so looks that way. I think there are a few kinks in a few places that need to get taken care of.
Old 12-06-2012, 07:21 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I always disable those personally, (gaming is my bitch, not the other way around) but I had someone else mention it too so looks that way. I think there are a few kinks in a few places that need to get taken care of.
Funny you should say that. After being my games' bitch for the last 3 years, last week it finally dawned on me to stop allowing my apps to send me push notifications...except for the asynchronous multiplayer ones, of course. Welp SEGA...isn't this asynchronus? Where's my damn push notifcation? Hah?
Old 12-06-2012, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I always disable those personally, (gaming is my bitch, not the other way around)
Not only do I concur wholeheartedly, but now also Gabrien has a lock on Greatest Parenthetical Phrase of All Time on the TA forums. The italicized 'my' takes it to a level of extreme asskickery. Well done, sir.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:14 PM

Well, I've been enjoying this more than I expected. My strategies get adjusted some each game by the enemies equipment an the rules.

My only kvetch at this point, at the top of the clockwork tower, is that if I beat earlier opponents I get no experience or loot. The guy at the top of the tower is pretty potent and has some 50 more hp then me.

I guess I need to multiplayer battle to beef up?
Old 12-09-2012, 02:26 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Default question... HELP!

Once I beat the clock tower, the game asked me if I wanted to make an IAP for $.99 of additional countryside levels ???or something like that?? I cant really remember. I said no, but now Im thinking that I do want to make that purchase but i can't seem to find how to do it? Anyone know? Do I need to beat another tower to get asked again?