★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-05-2012, 02:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zozogame View Post
The rhythm of Beats of Fist is automatically generated according the rhythm of your own music collection, so it may not be able to provide exact the same rhythm in those games that was edited and recorded by human.

To argue with the rhythm is like a battle between computer and human ears, but Beats of Fist's auto conversion mechanism can also provides the superb music action gaming experience like other similar titles, if you try it

And the good thing is you can use any song in your own library. There's no limits on number of songs, and absolutely no need to pay for redownloading your favourite song for this game.
Cool... Didnt catch the first time that we can use our own music, like Beats on the playstation store. Downloading now.
12-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Played 3 games of their 2 free songs, and i have to say, this game isnt for me.

Rhythms are way off, play 4-5 of their songs to be able to use one new song from your library for free.

Playing each song gave me about 200+ points and it requires 1000 points to load up one song from your library.

I like it that it has a "unlock unlimited number of songs IAP" with a $3 price tag which makes it a Premium for $3, but the gameplay isnt much of a rhythm game which is what it is being sold to be.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 10:10 AM
There will be free gems (points) giveaway during Christmas promotion. Please keep following our new!
12-07-2012, 05:50 AM
I have 1000 points, but everytime I try to import a song the game crashes. I don't know why >.>
12-07-2012, 06:17 AM
The beat is so far off it was terrible. Being a rhythm game and all I thought it was gonna be, I deleted it. Next.
12-07-2012, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Reminds me of this:

YouTube: video
Wooow, that game looks awesome. Much UNLIKE Beats of Fist.