App description: The smash hit action game enjoyed by over five million players is back, supercharged with cool new features, bonus missions and extreme pursuit vehicles. Hit the streets and take on a city full of criminal mayhem!

--

BE THE POLICE IN AMERICAS WILDEST TV CHASES

Smash Cops Heat is an intense action racing game which pits your driving skills against felons desperate to outrun you in wild chases.

Pursue and takedown high speed felons
Escape criminal attacks in heart-stopping chases
Stunning 3D graphics
Large, beautiful, driveable city
Physics based chaos and mayhem

Ground-breaking, easy to use driving controls; ultra-responsive and accessible to players of all ability.

Explosive new power-ups, exclusive to Heat, let you crank up the carnage.

Unleash rapid fire takedowns with the brand new InstaRam
Fend off relentless felon attacks with the new & improved Super Cop

Choose from a huge variety of high performance pursuit cars ranging from American muscle to exotic European hypercars.

--

Smash Cops Heat features items such as power-ups and paint jobs that can be bought in-game. You can manage access to these items in Settings.

--

Facebook: facebook.com/HutchGames
Twitter: @HutchGames
YouTube: youtube.com/user/HutchGames
Web: www.hutchgames.com

Echoseven's comments:

12-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
OMG... All the releases I want tonight are probably all in all that 8GB in size that my device has...
You need a new device
12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
It's fun until it wont let you play new levels until you get an unreasonable amount of stars

12-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Available in the U.S.
12-05-2012, 10:27 PM
US iTunes link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/smash-cops-heat/id556826928?mt=8

Playing: Happy Street & Pixel People

Beta tested: Pocket Minions, N.Y.Zombies 2 & ORC: Vengeance, Happy Street
12-05-2012, 11:56 PM
What's the difference between this and the quite expensive previous game? The paid one has IAP too, so... just slightly less annoying IAP?
12-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
You know things are getting bad (or at least LARGE) when you see 216MB and think, "Oh thank God it's small."

DBC
Me? I only say that for sub 30 mb games. The funny thing is, when I fisrst started playing ios games back, basically, in the beginning, I had 16 gigabytes more on my ipod touch 2 than on my current device . Of course games were smaller...i could have a few huge games and STILL have over 450 total installed. Whatchagonnado? Oh yeah, I know. Tell Apple storage costs LESS than it did 4 years ago, dammit! I've got an Ipog classic 160 gig that probably is only worth 16 gig in AppleBucksTM.
12-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Is this game a Lite Version of the original game?

Does it have same or new levels?
12-06-2012, 09:05 AM
We all seem confused about what this game actually is.

Is it just a lite version of the original? Is it the original more IAPified? Is it a sequel?

The fact that they've been cagey about what it is says to me that it is not a sequel, but I'd like to know.
12-06-2012, 09:10 AM
Based on the app description, it appears this is more or less a free version of the original game with a few bonus features added, which is slightly worrying as the original release was hardly light on IAP. :P
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Will someone who has played the precious version which costs $6.99 please compare the two. Why do both screenshots look similar? Is this just a demo version or a crappier version of the original?