★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Team Monster

11-28-2012, 01:42 AM
Re-sized big ones

Oops, these were a bit too large for the forum to handle, so I had to reduce the file sizes.

Next week, we may start giving you inside info on some monsters and strategy tips!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	????_avatar_enemies_creeps.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	643.6 KB
ID:	50108   Click image for larger version

Name:	????_enemies.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	602.9 KB
ID:	50109   Click image for larger version

Name:	????_pets.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	696.5 KB
ID:	50110  

11-28-2012, 01:56 AM
Love the art style. Eta on the release date?

11-28-2012, 04:19 AM
Well, ideally, it would be nice to release the game at the end of this year. But to be on the safe side, we're currently looking at sometime within Q1 of 2013. If all works out, though, it could come out slightly sooner. I'll keep you guys updated on the subject, but (as often as we developers say) it's a liiiiiiittle early to make concrete announcements.
12-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Can't wait for this game
12-01-2012, 02:51 AM
Wow, I'm so loving that artsytle it's simply awesome & brings out the kid in me
the only downside i see to the game is that it'll likely require Wifi/3G to connect & play which sucks for me... hope it's released sooner then later, much success to Dancing Anchovy!
12-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Now, a look at some monsters...

Hey guys, here are a just some of monsters(30+ at release, up to 120+ monsters along with updates) that you can recruit(well, 'hatch') and bring along with you in your adventures in Team Monster.

These are the baby versions of the monsters (you can see the 'grown' versions in the background), and we'll be telling you about their skills with in-game screenshots, tips, etc. later on...but I figured you'd want to see them first, at least.

The Armacow is one of the first monster pals you meet, and is a sturdy tanker.
The Chimpney grows a, well, chimney on its head and accumulates rage as it 'steams up' aggressively.
...and the Knighturtle is a master swordsman that wields a...ermm...'celery of justice' (you'll understand when you play the game, heh).

Get ready for another set of three monsters and more about the islands in the game next time!

-Khaz
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	armacow.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	50403   Click image for larger version

Name:	chimpney.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	50404   Click image for larger version

Name:	knightturtle.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	50405  

12-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danchovy View Post
Hey guys, here are a just some of monsters(30+ at release, up to 120+ monsters along with updates) that you can recruit(well, 'hatch') and bring along with you in your adventures in Team Monster.

These are the baby versions of the monsters (you can see the 'grown' versions in the background), and we'll be telling you about their skills with in-game screenshots, tips, etc. later on...but I figured you'd want to see them first, at least.

The Armacow is one of the first monster pals you meet, and is a sturdy tanker.
The Chimpney grows a, well, chimney on its head and accumulates rage as it 'steams up' aggressively.
...and the Knighturtle is a master swordsman that wields a...ermm...'celery of justice' (you'll understand when you play the game, heh).

Get ready for another set of three monsters and more about the islands in the game next time!

-Khaz
Want Want Want!!!!

Is release close
12-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Very. Like I said, it's going to be within Q1 of 2013. If we get an official release announcement ready, you guys will know about it. Promise.
12-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by danchovy View Post
Very. Like I said, it's going to be within Q1 of 2013. If we get an official release announcement ready, you guys will know about it. Promise.
Oh...forgot well can't wait to see more monsters
12-14-2012, 01:19 AM
Official Poster

Sorry for a slight delay on more goodies to show...had some translation/localization work needed to be done. So, before showing you some more monster info next week, here's one of the official poster/wallpaper for the game!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	3poster_flat_final.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	154.0 KB
ID:	50770