Support our Sponsors:

Old 11-28-2012, 04:19 AM

Well, ideally, it would be nice to release the game at the end of this year. But to be on the safe side, we're currently looking at sometime within Q1 of 2013. If all works out, though, it could come out slightly sooner. I'll keep you guys updated on the subject, but (as often as we developers say) it's a liiiiiiittle early to make concrete announcements.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Wow, I'm so loving that artsytle it's simply awesome & brings out the kid in me
the only downside i see to the game is that it'll likely require Wifi/3G to connect & play which sucks for me... hope it's released sooner then later, much success to Dancing Anchovy!
Old 12-05-2012, 07:37 PM

Default Now, a look at some monsters...

Hey guys, here are a just some of monsters(30+ at release, up to 120+ monsters along with updates) that you can recruit(well, 'hatch') and bring along with you in your adventures in Team Monster.

These are the baby versions of the monsters (you can see the 'grown' versions in the background), and we'll be telling you about their skills with in-game screenshots, tips, etc. later on...but I figured you'd want to see them first, at least.

The Armacow is one of the first monster pals you meet, and is a sturdy tanker.
The Chimpney grows a, well, chimney on its head and accumulates rage as it 'steams up' aggressively.
...and the Knighturtle is a master swordsman that wields a...ermm...'celery of justice' (you'll understand when you play the game, heh).

Get ready for another set of three monsters and more about the islands in the game next time!

-Khaz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg armacow.jpg (62.1 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg chimpney.jpg (68.0 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg knightturtle.jpg (84.0 KB, 2 views)
Old 12-05-2012, 07:42 PM

Very. Like I said, it's going to be within Q1 of 2013. If we get an official release announcement ready, you guys will know about it. Promise.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:19 AM

Default Official Poster

Sorry for a slight delay on more goodies to show...had some translation/localization work needed to be done. So, before showing you some more monster info next week, here's one of the official poster/wallpaper for the game!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3poster_flat_final.jpg (154.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 12-28-2012, 02:33 AM

Default Island Map!!!

Here's a game map of the first island, Green Island for Team Monster!
If you look closely, you can probably guess which fairy tale it parodies...somewhat. *wink wink*

More island maps and monsters will be shown next week!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg island1.jpg (210.7 KB, 17 views)
Old 12-28-2012, 07:31 AM
iPad mini

Haha that's awesome! Can't wait for release! Any news on a time for release? Day one buyer here!
Old 01-16-2013, 02:05 AM

Default Some Monsters!

Since we were caught up with finishing touches to the game, I guess this thread was pretty silent for a while. So here's some of the many monsters you can meet in Team Monster. Feel free to ask me about them!

Armacow: The first monster friend you meet. It has peaceful eyes and hard, armor-like hide. You can always trust it to have your back.

Chimpney: A monkey with a chimney-like head. It's usually docile, but as it gets angry, smoke starts to rise from its head.

Knighturtle: Knighturtle donned armor to face against Dr. Deadwood, the villain of Jungle Island. But since it's a pacifist, it wields a celery stick for mercy. But it's still determined to wipe out evil ruthlessly. Must be confusing.

Oniball: A mischievous monster shaped like an onion. It doesn't like the fact that there are more carrots than onions in its island.

Punchrat: Legend has it that Punchrats were once timid prey animals that ran away from predators. But one day, a retired boxer taught them boxing for self-defense, and since then they found a new calling and newer challenges.

Solar Bear: A bear that evolved to take advantage of sunlight. It has solar panels on its back and its eyes glare with sunlight. Rumor has it that they are used as power sources for the infamous Bears Incorporated...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg armacow.jpg (62.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg chimpney.jpg (68.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg knightturtle.jpg (84.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg oniball.jpg (54.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg punchrat.jpg (74.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg solarbear.jpg (67.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM
iPad mini

Love the art! Can't wait!
Old 01-17-2013, 06:23 PM

I have a question about the social element.

How will it be used in game?