Support our Sponsors:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1241  
Old 12-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Damian83 Damian83 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 11
Default

can i save manually the savegame folder with a file browser?
Reply With Quote
  #1242  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
tabs tabs is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian83 View Post
can i save manually the savegame folder with a file browser?
Yup. I was able to backup my saved data folder with iExplorer. But i had some problems back then. What i did was to open Magic 2013, sign in with my game center, restored purchases, before i put back in my saved data. Dont put your saved data in after a fresh install.
Reply With Quote
  #1243  
Old 12-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Damian83 Damian83 is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Yup. I was able to backup my saved data folder with iExplorer. But i had some problems back then. What i did was to open Magic 2013, sign in with my game center, restored purchases, before i put back in my saved data. Dont put your saved data in after a fresh install.
ok, u mean, first i install game, i restore purchase, then i put in the save folder right?
Reply With Quote
  #1244  
Old 12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
tabs tabs is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian83 View Post
ok, u mean, first i install game, i restore purchase, then i put in the save folder right?
Yup. Initially, I reinstalled and just put back the saved data. It didn't work. I restored purchases and all, then I put back the saved data again and it worked again. Maybe it will differ on your side, but in anyway, it is another option for you to try.
Reply With Quote
  #1245  
Old 12-06-2012, 06:14 AM
thevagrant thevagrant is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 612
Default

Update with the new decks is out !
Reply With Quote
  #1246  
Old 12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
andsoitgoes andsoitgoes is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: In a van, down by the river!
Posts: 2,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
Update with the new decks is out !
Yep! Very cool. Did they drop at the same time as the console versions? Any impressions yet?
Reply With Quote
  #1247  
Old 12-06-2012, 01:04 PM
LordGek's Avatar
LordGek LordGek is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

While still stoked to get whatever I can with this game, hadn't black and white already been done? I know nothing of the MtG lore but thought the point was to cover all of the key color combos.
Reply With Quote
  #1248  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:37 PM
FoolishEarthling FoolishEarthling is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While still stoked to get whatever I can with this game, hadn't black and white already been done? I know nothing of the MtG lore but thought the point was to cover all of the key color combos.
Nefarox was Black-White, but it was really an Exalted theme deck, whereas this will be an Orzhov deck, so will explore very different mechanics.

Although I can't play it yet as my update is queuing behind my download of ViOS City.
Reply With Quote
  #1249  
Old 12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
tabs tabs is offline
Senior Member
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philippines
Posts: 679
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While still stoked to get whatever I can with this game, hadn't black and white already been done? I know nothing of the MtG lore but thought the point was to cover all of the key color combos.
From what i have heard, deck pack three will cover the missing color combinations and a possible five color deck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Yep! Very cool. Did they drop at the same time as the console versions? Any impressions yet?
IPad dlc comes out a day late if i am not mistaken, compared to stram, xbox, pc, ps3 etc.
Reply With Quote
  #1250  
Old 12-06-2012, 04:23 PM
LordGek's Avatar
LordGek LordGek is offline
Moderator
iPad Air, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Redding, CA, USA
Posts: 10,841
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishEarthling View Post
Nefarox was Black-White, but it was really an Exalted theme deck, whereas this will be an Orzhov deck, so will explore very different mechanics.

Although I can't play it yet as my update is queuing behind my download of ViOS City.
That pun is ILLEGAL, even if clever, you bastage!
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent