12-05-2012, 07:41 AM
can i save manually the savegame folder with a file browser?
12-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian83 View Post
can i save manually the savegame folder with a file browser?
Yup. I was able to backup my saved data folder with iExplorer. But i had some problems back then. What i did was to open Magic 2013, sign in with my game center, restored purchases, before i put back in my saved data. Dont put your saved data in after a fresh install.

12-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabs View Post
Yup. I was able to backup my saved data folder with iExplorer. But i had some problems back then. What i did was to open Magic 2013, sign in with my game center, restored purchases, before i put back in my saved data. Dont put your saved data in after a fresh install.
ok, u mean, first i install game, i restore purchase, then i put in the save folder right?
12-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian83 View Post
ok, u mean, first i install game, i restore purchase, then i put in the save folder right?
Yup. Initially, I reinstalled and just put back the saved data. It didn't work. I restored purchases and all, then I put back the saved data again and it worked again. Maybe it will differ on your side, but in anyway, it is another option for you to try.
12-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Update with the new decks is out !

All times favorites : CAVE shooters, Space Invaders Infinity Gene, Groove Coaster, Infinity Blade 2, King of Dragon Pass, Ascension, Alien Frontier, Sorcery!, Gamebook Adventure
GameCenter: Corroyeur
12-06-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevagrant View Post
Update with the new decks is out !
Yep! Very cool. Did they drop at the same time as the console versions? Any impressions yet?
12-06-2012, 01:04 PM
While still stoked to get whatever I can with this game, hadn't black and white already been done? I know nothing of the MtG lore but thought the point was to cover all of the key color combos.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
12-06-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While still stoked to get whatever I can with this game, hadn't black and white already been done? I know nothing of the MtG lore but thought the point was to cover all of the key color combos.
Nefarox was Black-White, but it was really an Exalted theme deck, whereas this will be an Orzhov deck, so will explore very different mechanics.

Although I can't play it yet as my update is queuing behind my download of ViOS City.
12-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
From what i have heard, deck pack three will cover the missing color combinations and a possible five color deck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andsoitgoes View Post
Yep! Very cool. Did they drop at the same time as the console versions? Any impressions yet?
IPad dlc comes out a day late if i am not mistaken, compared to stram, xbox, pc, ps3 etc.
12-06-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolishEarthling View Post
Nefarox was Black-White, but it was really an Exalted theme deck, whereas this will be an Orzhov deck, so will explore very different mechanics.

Although I can't play it yet as my update is queuing behind my download of ViOS City.
That pun is ILLEGAL, even if clever, you bastage!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews