12-06-2012, 12:04 AM
German Version

Hi,

does anyone know yet, if the german version is censored agian? I stopped playing gta3 because of that, because it is really stupid.

Looking forward to your information
12-06-2012, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
Ok tell me if it works, if success while you play it for 10mins, then I'll do the same.
Well, it seems to run fine, but I can't access the save menu. (Try walking into the cassette to save, but then my iDevice crashes back into the home screen.) I tried it with both iCloud enabled and disabled.

12-06-2012, 12:18 AM
SO basically I shouldn't waste my money for this on the iPad 1.

I remember the horrible experience I had with GTA III even though Rockstar said it was compatible.

Should have added it was compatible (but runs like crap).
12-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmashingone View Post
Well, it seems to run fine, but I can't access the save menu. (Try walking into the cassette to save, but then my iDevice crashes back into the home screen.) I tried it with both iCloud enabled and disabled.
So it crashes, but to your home screen now?
That might happen to me, don't you think? If I do the same as you did.

I don't know, I spend $260 on a bus ticket to travel out of state for a month, $12 on games today and $50 for my cell phone bill.

So far, the $12 was a waste.
Leaving the 17th out of state. See how that goes.
For my cell phone, only used it once and turned it off, so pretty crappy gaming day for me.

RANDOM I KNOW. Sorry!!!!
12-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
GTA lll or this? Simple question.
Is that a serious question? THIS. All day.

DBC

I give up.
12-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltcommander.data View Post
I'm hoping they fill the 2013 gap with a new made-for-mobile GTA V spin-off. GTA IV had Chinatown Wars, GTA V will no doubt get one too. It's just a matter whether it'll come out for dedicated gaming handhelds like Vita or 3DS first and we'll have to wait for a mobile port or whether mobile really has taken over and it'll actually launch on mobile simultaneously or even first. Price point will be interesting. If it is mobile first, can they really develop a brand new GTA and sell it for $9.99 on mobile or will a higher price be necessary and will mobile support that higher price.
Oh, I would love it if this happened. Problem is I can't see Rockstar dumping all the time and money into an original GTA game even if they sold it for $10 or $20 on the App Store. Chinatown Wars even sold for the higher than average for a DS game $40 dollars, and IIRC it didn't sell up to what they had expected. MAYBE if they were targeting DS and Vita at the same time it would make more financial sense, though.

Porting older games where basically all the leg work of creating a game is already done is a lot easier to do, and I bet they rake in a ton of money even selling Vice City for just $5.

Anyway, we'll see. I would LOVE to be wrong about this

Fondle me on Twitter:@JaredTA
12-06-2012, 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tso5818 View Post
So it crashes, but to your home screen now?
That might happen to me, don't you think? If I do the same as you did.

I don't know, I spend $260 on a bus ticket to travel out of state for a month, $12 on games today and $50 for my cell phone bill.

So far, the $12 was a waste.
Leaving the 17th out of state. See how that goes.
For my cell phone, only used it once and turned it off, so pretty crappy gaming day for me.

RANDOM I KNOW. Sorry!!!!
What do you mean? It has always been crashing to my home screen. It could just be a bug because everything else seems to be running alright-ish. I've experienced one bug due to low RAM, but the only crashing occurring is the Save Menu one.
12-06-2012, 12:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesmashingone View Post
What do you mean? It has always been crashing to my home screen. It could just be a bug because everything else seems to be running alright-ish. I've experienced one bug due to low RAM, but the only crashing occurring is the Save Menu one.
Lmao, I thought you meant the game home screen/main menu.

I'm sorry it's 1:34am and I'm tired.
Maybe try turning off your wifi and see if that helps the saving issue. Idk why it would, but every trick in the book could do something to help a game.

Sorry if I made no sense what so ever.
12-06-2012, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcanopele View Post
From the game description, if you create a music playlist called VICECITY in iTunes or in the Music app, you can play be songs in it from the Tape Deck "station" while driving around in the game.
Is there a way to shuffle the songs? It always starts with the same song, and if you leave and re-enter the car it starts from the beginning again. Seems like this feature is only useful for 1 song only.
12-06-2012, 12:42 AM
I don't suppose this game has the extras from Vice City Stories, eh?