Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-06-2012, 08:27 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Just noticed PGU just went up in price to $1.99. It had been sitting at $0.99 for awhile. I wonder if that's an indication that maybe an update is finally on the way. It doesn't seem like they've played too many pricing games in the past so I was thinking there might be some meaning to the price change.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtfields View Post
Just noticed PGU just went up in price to $1.99. It had been sitting at $0.99 for awhile. I wonder if that's an indication that maybe an update is finally on the way. It doesn't seem like they've played too many pricing games in the past so I was thinking there might be some meaning to the price change.
Hey, last night I changed the price but we are not doing any new content updates. there will be an update at the end of the year where we take out open feint but we are not planning on adding new content to PGU.

The price change is because PGU is really low in the ranks and we need to figure out how to make more revenue out of the game while we try to finish the runs. It's basically an experiment.

Although we do think that PGU has some pretty awesome mini games. it might not have as much content as PG but PG has been worked on for 4 years straight but we do think that PGU still more content than most other apps.

The problem is that we are finally hitting that point where we need to start focusing on new apps instead of tons of updates because our apps are not as high in the ranking as they used to be. If we were still in the top 50 with both apps we would be able to do updates for a long time to come.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:45 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecazz View Post
If we were still in the top 50 with both apps we would be able to do updates for a long time to come.
I completely understand that you need to put your time, effort and resources into apps that are going to make you money. Maybe you should experiment with a new PGU content update that is an IAP. Maybe your existing user base is loyal enough to buy it. I know I would (for my kids who love PGU.)
Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Im really missing the new updates

What happens? Why not coming updates for the game?! The last update was just a bug fix and it was ath 2012 december!!!

I NEED MORE UPDATES!!
Old 06-13-2013, 03:17 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeedPotato View Post
What happens? Why not coming updates for the game?! The last update was just a bug fix and it was ath 2012 december!!!

I NEED MORE UPDATES!!
no more updates for PGU, we are working on new games. We have to be careful where we put our time.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:37 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Update?

10/31/13 and still not even a rumor of an update, seriously?
This is really disappointing, I thought it would be a great game, how do you expect to make a new good game, if you believe that it is ok to say that you basically don't care about all your costumers that have already bought a game in which you said you would launch new updates, because you need to make a new app to be "popular" in the top-ranking and save your time... It's just stupid, if you can't improve this game, that by the way isn't that original, it's basically pocket god, I'm sure you will never be able to create a game that people will like, besides the people that bought PGU, believe me, will never buy a new game of you, because you have already disappointed them, like me.

I can't believe your comments to the other people , it's like if you literally just didn't care about them...
Old 10-31-2013, 12:41 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jea219 View Post
10/31/13 and still not even a rumor of an update, seriously?
This is really disappointing, I thought it would be a great game, how do you expect to make a new good game, if you believe that it is ok to say that you basically don't care about all your costumers that have already bought a game in which you said you would launch new updates, because you need to make a new app to be "popular" in the top-ranking and save your time... It's just stupid, if you can't improve this game, that by the way isn't that original, it's basically pocket god, I'm sure you will never be able to create a game that people will like, besides the people that bought PGU, believe me, will never buy a new game of you, because you have already disappointed them, like me.

I can't believe your comments to the other people , it's like if you literally just didn't care about them...
Journey to Uranus is finished, there are no more updates coming out for it.

There are more than 6 solid games in pgu that are equivalent to stand-alone games on their own. Maybe it doesnt match pocket god, but there is more content in pgu than in most other apps for the same price.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:40 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Why did you guys have stopped adding things to PGU?

You should have added basics things like fire ants, temperature, dodo bird, fishing, ooga jump, the runs, underwater areas, etc. and if you have added these things and had raised its price to 4 USD, then also a huge amount of your customers have had bought it!

So please add more things to this game, Please I beg You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please!!!
Add more things to PGU!!
Old 11-01-2013, 10:22 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Hey if you guys don't want to update PG JTU, then make PG iPad compatible!
Your sales will go above MT. Everest if you do this and change it's price to 1.99 USD.

This was my suggestion to you please think at this topic, please!
Keep making great apps!

Best wishes from
Adarsh