App description: The #1 FPS is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further! In the wake of a nuclear disaster, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the worlds leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.

DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION THRILLER EVER
Feel the storys dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
Fight all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!

EXPERIENCE CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
Feel the chaos of war with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic-feeling vehicles ever.
Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.

ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
Forge your own gameplay profile with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
Lead your character to the top of the leaderboards with a new ranking system!

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5

Find all the information for Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on http://www.modern-combat.net.
_____________________________________

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
12-06-2012, 04:37 PM
This game has totally let me down. The first mistake was not optimizing the game with full retina in mind. The second mistake is performance problems.

Seriously, I could care less about special effects and more textures if it doesn't have a good resolution and smooth gameplay. FPS need the highest frames for the best gameplay more then any other genre.

I was excited for the game but it really disgusts me that even an iPhone 5 doesn't have buttery smooth gameplay. My iPad 3 will be playing Vice City, Mini Gore 2 and Into the Dead!

Gameloft has dropped the ball on this one. If they release an update with full retina and some frame rate tweaks then I might buy, but otherwise I'll stick with console titles in this department.
12-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Sunny San Diego
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decaf Table View Post
This game has totally let me down. The first mistake was not optimizing the game with full retina in mind. The second mistake is performance problems.

Seriously, I could care less about special effects and more textures if it doesn't have a good resolution and smooth gameplay. FPS need the highest frames for the best gameplay more then any other genre.

I was excited for the game but it really disgusts me that even an iPhone 5 doesn't have buttery smooth gameplay. My iPad 3 will be playing Vice City, Mini Gore 2 and Into the Dead!

Gameloft has dropped the ball on this one. If they release an update with full retina and some frame rate tweaks then I might buy, but otherwise I'll stick with console titles in this department.
Yeah, I feel you.. I don't even like depth of field, in fact I hate it (I mean c'mon, DOF on a FOUR INCH SCREEN!?), and the fact that I know it's bogging the game down by like another 5 fps just makes me boil! xD

I'm going to run over some hookers, I think that'll make me feel better.

Last edited by ibebyi; 12-06-2012 at 04:52 PM.

12-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
I am glad I am not the only one who is having problem with controls. Sometimes it just stops working for a second. Lol
That happened to me in single player, i had to get to the next checkpoint with just the run button and then restart the game to get movement back. Hasnt done it since that.
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
It's like playing cod all over again. Sever is fast and good, but there is some lags btw players. Like I should have killed them for sure but sometimes it doesn't.
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
It runs pretty smoothly on iPod 4 th gen, I haven't expected a lot of lag, except when notifications pop up
12-06-2012, 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
That happened to me in single player, i had to get to the next checkpoint with just the run button and then restart the game to get movement back. Hasnt done it since that.
It happened to me MP quite a lot... Way to fix it is either use the 2nd control lay out or change the control lay out and change back to your normal control setting
12-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
They gotta make ranked matches game modes longer! Games like zone control takes like 4 mins to end. Every match seems really short. I think the best match to play (only if you are good) to lvl up is VIP. Already lvl 20 now
I agree VIP is the best, I was lvl 1 but after 3 games I'm lvl 9,(not that much lol)
12-06-2012, 05:19 PM
I love this game so much! The depth of field can make it hard to see, but I bought a sight and now i can see fine in the sights. I am doing really well so far. 2.52 kd and 2.37 win loss.
12-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
I love this game so much! The depth of field can make it hard to see, but I bought a sight and now i can see fine in the sights. I am doing really well so far. 2.52 kd and 2.37 win loss.
That is really really nice k/d
12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
This game is epic

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:50 AM.