Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

This game has totally let me down. The first mistake was not optimizing the game with full retina in mind. The second mistake is performance problems.

Seriously, I could care less about special effects and more textures if it doesn't have a good resolution and smooth gameplay. FPS need the highest frames for the best gameplay more then any other genre.

I was excited for the game but it really disgusts me that even an iPhone 5 doesn't have buttery smooth gameplay. My iPad 3 will be playing Vice City, Mini Gore 2 and Into the Dead!

Gameloft has dropped the ball on this one. If they release an update with full retina and some frame rate tweaks then I might buy, but otherwise I'll stick with console titles in this department.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:50 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decaf Table View Post
This game has totally let me down. The first mistake was not optimizing the game with full retina in mind. The second mistake is performance problems.

Seriously, I could care less about special effects and more textures if it doesn't have a good resolution and smooth gameplay. FPS need the highest frames for the best gameplay more then any other genre.

I was excited for the game but it really disgusts me that even an iPhone 5 doesn't have buttery smooth gameplay. My iPad 3 will be playing Vice City, Mini Gore 2 and Into the Dead!

Gameloft has dropped the ball on this one. If they release an update with full retina and some frame rate tweaks then I might buy, but otherwise I'll stick with console titles in this department.
Yeah, I feel you.. I don't even like depth of field, in fact I hate it (I mean c'mon, DOF on a FOUR INCH SCREEN!?), and the fact that I know it's bogging the game down by like another 5 fps just makes me boil! xD

I'm going to run over some hookers, I think that'll make me feel better.

Last edited by ibebyi; 12-06-2012 at 04:52 PM..
Old 12-06-2012, 05:01 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
I am glad I am not the only one who is having problem with controls. Sometimes it just stops working for a second. Lol
That happened to me in single player, i had to get to the next checkpoint with just the run button and then restart the game to get movement back. Hasnt done it since that.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
iPhone 4S

It's like playing cod all over again. Sever is fast and good, but there is some lags btw players. Like I should have killed them for sure but sometimes it doesn't.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

It runs pretty smoothly on iPod 4 th gen, I haven't expected a lot of lag, except when notifications pop up
Old 12-06-2012, 05:17 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteOutlawz View Post
That happened to me in single player, i had to get to the next checkpoint with just the run button and then restart the game to get movement back. Hasnt done it since that.
It happened to me MP quite a lot... Way to fix it is either use the 2nd control lay out or change the control lay out and change back to your normal control setting
Old 12-06-2012, 05:18 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinathin_x_X View Post
They gotta make ranked matches game modes longer! Games like zone control takes like 4 mins to end. Every match seems really short. I think the best match to play (only if you are good) to lvl up is VIP. Already lvl 20 now
I agree VIP is the best, I was lvl 1 but after 3 games I'm lvl 9,(not that much lol)
Old 12-06-2012, 05:19 PM

I love this game so much! The depth of field can make it hard to see, but I bought a sight and now i can see fine in the sights. I am doing really well so far. 2.52 kd and 2.37 win loss.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:21 PM
iPhone 4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentblank View Post
I love this game so much! The depth of field can make it hard to see, but I bought a sight and now i can see fine in the sights. I am doing really well so far. 2.52 kd and 2.37 win loss.
That is really really nice k/d
Old 12-06-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

This game is epic