Composer available for personalized commissions

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by DeathMD, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Hi there. I'm a freelance composer under the alias Death M.D. whose currently available for song and soundtrack commissions.

I'm usually fond of electronic music, but can easily delve away to different genres such as orchestrated or ambient tracks if needed. I'm also relatively fast getting content, if you're in a hurry or need a last minute soundtrack. I'd be best suited for action or fast paced games.

I have a little over two years of experience working with DAW's, and about half a year of experience composing for video games. My soundcloud is my primary source for uploading content, but I recently finished a free royalty free album that acts as a good showcase of all the different genres and styles I can do, along with the quality of my work.

You can check out the royalty free album here, and my soundcloud here.

My rates are $50 per audio minute, or $75 a song, since some ambient tracks can be quite long. Whichever ends up being the cheapest. These rates are flexible though, and are only a baseline.

Feel free to shoot me a message or e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Thanks.