App description: The dawn is especially cruel this morning...

For as long as you can remember your view of the world has been limited to the heavily fortified walls of Candlekeep. Your foster father, Gorion, has done everything in his power to protect you, and keep you out of harms way.

All of that is about to change. Forced to leave your home under mysterious circumstances, you find yourself drawn into a conflict that has the Sword Coast on the brink of war. An iron shortage of unknown origin threatens to plunge the city of Baldurs Gate into conflict with Amn. Meanwhile, there is something else at work, far more sinister than you can even begin to fathom...

Since its release in 1998, this classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons computer roleplaying games. Customize your heros traits and abilities, recruit a party of brave allies, and explore the far corners of the Sword Coast in your search for adventure, profit and the truth.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition contains the original 60-hour epic, as well as the following expansions:

* Tales of the Sword Coast: Explore the fabled Durlags Tower and more locations from the original Baldurs Gate expansion.

* The Black Pits: You have been captured and forced to fight in Baeloths marvelous arena. A myriad of monsters await, as well as countless other adventurers who face the same fate. Maim, murder, and maul your way to freedomif you can!

* Brothers Lost: Lend your aid to Rasaad yn Bashir, the Sun Soul Monk, as he scours the Cloud Peaks in search of his lost brother.

* Discover countless improvements weve made to the original game, including high-resolution fonts, an improved interface, dynamic zooming, and more!

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition also offers the following premium content available for purchase:

* Neera and the Red Wizards: Save the wild mage Neera from the cruel machinations of Thays dreaded Red Wizards.

* Path of the Bloodied: Join the blackguard Dorn Il-Khan in taking revenge against those who betrayed him in Luskan.

* Gallery of Heroes: Reimagine your character with eleven never-before-seen character portraits from acclaimed Icewind Dale artist Jason Manley!

* New professionally recorded voice sets to choose from to further customize your character

Were making improvements all the time; join the discussion on our official forums to see whats coming next!

Echoseven's comments:

12-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldvictor View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know if this includes Tales of The Sword Coast ?

Thanks.
Yes it does.
12-07-2012, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougarcat View Post
Yes it does.
Many thanks, getting now...

12-07-2012, 05:25 AM
Bought on sight.
12-07-2012, 06:03 AM
Oh, my poor obsolete iPad 1. I've just txted my hubby to say 'can we swap iPads for a bit, plz, can we, plz plz?'

--
iPad retina mini, iPhone 5S
Started playing Hearthstone 30/8/14 --
haven't played any other iOS games since.
12-07-2012, 06:11 AM
I just read bad reviews for the PC version. It sounds like Beam Dog made a very poor job. I was so much waiting for the iPad version but now I'm confused! If anybody plays it already, please what's your impression so far? Is it worth 10 bucks on iPad?
12-07-2012, 06:12 AM
Wow! I just woke up to fine that BGEE was finally released to the App Store! I'm downloading right now!

Say...maybe unicorns ARE real!

--DotComCTO
12-07-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldvictor View Post
Hi,

Does anyone know if this includes Tales of The Sword Coast ?

Thanks.
Yes, it is the whole package! I'm doing a snoopy dance!
12-07-2012, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniacfive View Post
I see the file size listed as 1.9gb, can anyone confirm what the size is with all the extra IAP installed as well? I want this, and want it all... But might have to free up some space.
Same with IAP.

Quote:
Also. People not upgrading to iOS 6 because of the maps. Really, they aren't THAT bad.
It's completely useless for me, it doesn't know half the smaller streets. I still upgraded when it came out, but I can understand when people can't or don't want to because they need navigation.
12-07-2012, 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dannythefool View Post
Same with IAP.

It's completely useless for me, it doesn't know half the smaller streets. I still upgraded when it came out, but I can understand when people can't or don't want to because they need navigation.
TY, maybe I dont need to free up as much space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dams View Post
Nokia map, a good back up ? Loool every body is shitting on this app.

Anyway you don't need it, apple map is good enough.
To be honest, i've never used the app on iOS, however the nokia maps on my Lumia from work are excellent.
12-07-2012, 06:42 AM
Has anyone played it on the iPad 3 / 4 yet? How does it look? They don't have native res textures due to file size restrictions so they are upscaling the iPad 2 textures and I would like to know if it looks good on the Retina display.