App description: SPECIAL PRICE FOR A LIMITED TIME!
20% OFF(USD 4.99 -> USD 3.99)!!!

Sound track also on sale! Search the iTunes Store for Fantasy Chronicle!

Fantasy Chronicle, the RPG for fighting and bonding with companions and guardian beasts, has been released!

The orphan Light grew up in the village of Selka. Realizing his dream of joining Holos Over, Light swore to protect his village. But while he was on his first mission, someone attacked and destroyed Selka.
In his grief, Light hears the call of a legendary Guardian Beast. To obtain special abilities, Light accepts the call and makes a covenant with the powerful beast.

Bond with companions and guardian beasts
You'll forge bonds with each companion and guardian beast. The stronger these bonds, the stronger the beast and the more effective your coordinated attacks with your companions will become.
Additionally, the strength of your bonds may affect the unfolding of your story.

Training and Strengthening
In the field you'll find materials for training and strengthening your weapons and armor.
Books of Training, found in the field or gained by completing Guild missions, allow expanded variations on your training and skills. You may also be able to create uniquely powerful weapons using these books.

Your little helper Ham-ko appears in the game!
The little helper Ham-ko, makes it much easier to collect materials from the field.

=================
Supported models:
This game operates on second generation and later iPhone3GS/iPod touch (later than iOS3.0).
The game will not run correctly on the first generation iPhone 3G and iPod touch.
=================

Video of gameplay now showing!
Video of Chronicle gameplay is available on the Youtube KEMCO channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KemcoGames

Search for Kemcos video with the keyword KemcoGames!

Kemcos Twitter is below!
@KEMCO_OFFICIAL
http://twitter.com/KEMCO_OFFICIAL

Search for Kemcos game with the keyword Kemco!

====================================
KEMCOs official Facebook page is below!
http://www.facebook.com/kemco.global
Sale information is available by pressing the Like! button.
====================================

Vovin's comments:

Wow, another JRPG by Kemco out.
The folks at Kemco really working at top speed.
The game looks good and I liked the other games.

edit: here is another wonderful video from our magnificent Sanuku:

12-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Pay for the game
Plz, explain urself
12-07-2012, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dor1987 View Post
Plz, explain urself
To a thief? Never...
12-07-2012, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dor1987 View Post
Plz, explain urself
Kemco included a privacy protection that makes your battle unbeatable, or at least extremely hard, on pirated versions. It's not clear if Kemco just enabled this protection in all jail broken systems or if it's specific to illicitly downloaded versions. Consider supporting rpgs on iOS by throwing some money Kemco's way if you have not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
To a thief? Never...
Sorry; we've probably all experimemted with piracy at some point in this age; although the motivation in pirating dirt cheap apps often by struggling indie developers escapes me.

Last edited by undeadcow; 12-07-2012 at 06:10 AM.
12-07-2012, 06:12 AM
This never gets old.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Stuck in aldo

I just got to aldo and I cant figure out where to go. I opened the iglesia church with the dark matter and there is a locked door in the back of the church.
Can any one help?, in the underground map i only have 2 places to go aldo and the dark curse entrance.
Thanks