App description: The #1 FPS is back on smartphone with a new chapter to push the boundaries of mobile gaming even further! In the wake of a nuclear disaster, the only chance to avoid global devastation is in the hands of the few elite soldiers who must track down and rescue the worlds leaders from a frighteningly familiar terrorist group.

DIVE INTO THE MOST MEMORABLE ACTION THRILLER EVER
Feel the storys dramatic intensity and see both sides of the story by also playing the villain, Edward Page.
Dominate the battlefield with a new tactical movement system!
Fight all over the world, from Antarctica to Barcelona!

EXPERIENCE CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
Feel the chaos of war with console-like graphics, lifelike animations and dynamic objects.
The first Gameloft title powered by the Havok Engine for amazing ragdoll effects and the most realistic-feeling vehicles ever.
Improved sound & voice acting performed by a renowned studio in the movie industry.

ENJOY A FULLY REDESIGNED MULTIPLAYER MODE
Forge your own gameplay profile with an improved loadout system & over 20,000 weapon arrangements!
A new specialization system with redesigned skills.
Lead your character to the top of the leaderboards with a new ranking system!

Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour is optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5

Find all the information for Modern Combat 4: Zero Hour on http://www.modern-combat.net.

Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.

Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
12-07-2012, 11:49 AM
Btw, LOL, do you keep adding me to your party or is it some kind of glitch?
Nothing happens when I press accept
12-07-2012, 11:52 AM
This game is unbelievable on the iPad 3.

The level of effects (lens flare, smoke, particle, environmental, etc) is amazing. And it runs at a steady, fluid frame rate.

One of the most brilliant looking titles on iOS to date.

12-07-2012, 11:53 AM
For all you experimenters, I just found out something incredible

All guns and attachments and perks and military supports are available to play with in the local wifi setup. EVERYTHING's unlocked!!

Last edited by underage17; 12-07-2012 at 12:06 PM.
12-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Ok, yeah camera smoothing is a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underage17 View Post
For all you experimenters, I just found out something incredible

All guns and attachments and perks and military supports are available to play with in the local wifi setup. EVERYTHING's unlocked!!
Interesting.. Very interesting.
12-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Sniping is not good at all, I have tried every single arrangement of attachments, Long range is always 2 shot kill, the scopes that improve the range are the acogs, which doesnt really help, if your thinking long range. Not enough zoom.

FMJ makes everything a 2 shot kill, which I dont understand.
Still unsure what armor piercing rounds do

Quickscoping is decent with the regular scope from short to medium-short ranges, and alot of times it still takes 2 shots to kill someone.

The Acog scopes take way too long to scope in.

oh ya, and noscope is still 2 shot kill for no reason.

What are your suggestions for how sniper should be used? and what combinations are you using?
12-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Also, what the hell is "camera smoothing"? I turned it off and it actually helped my accuracy and stuff.. And it lags a lot less now. But I have no idea what it was.

I think my biggest problem at this point is the damn sensitivity. I had it almost maxed out in mc3. But now, even maxed out, it feels soooooooo slow. I suck at any game with low sensitivity's. Can't do shit
Thanks I'll turn it off.
12-07-2012, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elisha11230 View Post
Sniping is not good at all, I have tried every single arrangement of attachments, Long range is always 2 shot kill, the scopes that improve the range are the acogs, which doesnt really help, if your thinking long range. Not enough zoom.

FMJ makes everything a 2 shot kill, which I dont understand.
Still unsure what armor piercing rounds do

Quickscoping is decent with the regular scope from short to medium-short ranges, and alot of times it still takes 2 shots to kill someone.

The Acog scopes take way too long to scope in.

oh ya, and noscope is still 2 shot kill for no reason.

What are your suggestions for how sniper should be used? and what combinations are you using?
Armpit piercing rounds are one shot.
12-07-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by underage17 View Post
from what i could make out, if you have camera smoothing on, while turning, when you take your finger off, the gun doesn't immediately stop turning. it takes make a quarter of a second's worth of turn extra
It's kinda like elastic scrolling, in a way

tbh, I'm a bit disappointed with MC4's gameplay in multiplayer. The game feels sluggish, there are noticeable frame drops EVERYWHERE. I just played a game on MC3 (60 kills for the first time in a game ) and it's SOO much more responsive.
Less framerate drops and lag than MC3.

Also. I hate the map legion and I found the best camping spot ever. It's on paradise the little hut next to the pool. Play VIP and once you're the VIP go there and just scope in kill and duck down, rinse and repeat. I died at 19-5 and then I was VIP, went to that place and finished 36-5
12-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Armpit
Lol.
12-07-2012, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1lljoy_89 View Post
Lol.
Ahh that autocorrect.