Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-07-2012, 05:36 AM

Looks so good! This will be my first purchase when I upgrade my iPad to 3 or 4 and have fresh memory and lots of it.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:45 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
darn it. I just bought the entire pendulo pack for pc.
It is mind boggling how Pendulo refuses to support windowed mode for their PC games. >.>. I multitask a lot so it makes it annoying to play their games. I am really glad that these games are being ported over to the iOS platform. Btw, did they mention the reason for the change of name for this game?
Old 12-07-2012, 08:54 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
It is mind boggling how Pendulo refuses to support windowed mode for their PC games. >.>. I multitask a lot so it makes it annoying to play their games. I am really glad that these games are being ported over to the iOS platform. Btw, did they mention the reason for the change of name for this game?
The answers regarding the name of the game are on our blog:
http://bulkypix.tumblr.com/post/3740...g-thing-on-ios
Old 12-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Wow, all I can say is that this game is beautiful. I see myself going for the story and witty dialogues. Everything is light hearted as well.

This being my first real point and click adventure game (I played very little of Broken Sword Director Cut, Yesterday and Botanicula), I see myself playing till the end. I did find it a bit confusing at first, but its all good with the hints. Even then, they don't give everything away.

I'm also impressed with the level of polish of this game.

Now, what I really hope will come to iOS soon is Botanicula, cause I deliberately left it after a few minutes after seeing how much better it'd work with my fingers rather than a mouse pointer.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:49 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Vincenzo78140, since you work at Bulkypix, any word on why this game is absolutely unplayable on ipod touch 4th gen, despite the fact that in the description of the app it says it's compatible with this model? I've tried clearing out my cache, rebooting the device and it still crashes every single time. I usualy get a couple seconds in. The girl's standing outside, she goes inside, then either in the foyer or in the room with the guy it crashes. Kind of annoyed that I paid $5 for this and will now seemingly have to wait until I can afford to get a 5th gen ipod touch to be able to play it.
Old 12-08-2012, 01:45 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
Vincenzo78140, since you work at Bulkypix, any word on why this game is absolutely unplayable on ipod touch 4th gen, despite the fact that in the description of the app it says it's compatible with this model? I've tried clearing out my cache, rebooting the device and it still crashes every single time. I usualy get a couple seconds in. The girl's standing outside, she goes inside, then either in the foyer or in the room with the guy it crashes. Kind of annoyed that I paid $5 for this and will now seemingly have to wait until I can afford to get a 5th gen ipod touch to be able to play it.
I'm having the same issue here,and I would like an explanation on why it's happening,since the game is just pre rendered cutscenes and point and click,it can't be that hardware intensive.

Gonna have to wait for my 5th generation iPod too.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

For those complaining on the iPT4....I think the game is not suited to sch a small screen. Playing on my iPad 2, I find that some of the hotspots are hard to click and are too close together...I shudder to think how this will play on a small screen like yours.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:08 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
I'd also like an answer to this please. I'm sick to death of apps saying they support devices only to find they don't. I really don't understand how it's so difficult for devs to get this right.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:18 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

hmm...any idea when the introductory sale will end?
Old 12-08-2012, 03:26 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm thinking why all those kind of games are so expensive comparing to the rest? I've never seen any game like this for 1$. That's a shame.