★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

The TribeZ (game play discussion)

12-06-2012, 11:19 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snots View Post
Sucks, doesn't it! I think we are all guilty of that one at least once!
Yeah, I know, I am mostly mad at myself that it's not the first time, and I think not even the second and if it was something meaningful, like fourth upgrade of a warehouse, or zeppelin tower...
12-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 14
Spirit of Speed

So am I confused about what 100% increase means? I read the FAQ's however that makes even less sense. Can someone break it down for me please?

Last edited by ashelton; 12-07-2012 at 05:40 AM.

12-07-2012, 01:57 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelton View Post
So am I confused about what 100% increase means? I read the FAQ's however that makes even less sense. Can someone break it down for me please?
100% means a building is fully upgraded.
12-07-2012, 04:23 PM
Can you tell me what happiness level I need on Ancestor's Atoll to unlock the household? i need it so I can upgrade the main house.
12-07-2012, 05:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 138
Household

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushilover22 View Post
Can you tell me what happiness level I need on Ancestor's Atoll to unlock the household? i need it so I can upgrade the main house.
If you click on it it will tell you.
12-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushilover22 View Post
Can you tell me what happiness level I need on Ancestor's Atoll to unlock the household? i need it so I can upgrade the main house.
You can store houses until you'll be able to build the household
12-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks but I built something and it put me on lv 20 happiness and I was able to build the household Now I'm just waiting for the quest to unlock the coral mining lol
12-09-2012, 07:48 AM
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 2
Alien Shore: blocked by pipes

Help. I've removed the fog, but I cannot get to the UFO on Alien Shore. The way is blocked by broken pipes. Any idea how I can get past?
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
How do we get copper? Is that on the next island or do you get it on this one some how?
12-09-2012, 10:45 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
Help. I've removed the fog, but I cannot get to the UFO on Alien Shore. The way is blocked by broken pipes. Any idea how I can get past?
You have to repair the broken pipes...it's a quest on its own further down the line.