★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-08-2012, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
Thanks for another awesome game. Admittedly, I haven't really played this yet...cause I'm having too much fun with Bio Crisis (only up to lev 15, using only knife except for the bosses). The only complaint for Bio Crisis is the boss fights is too long for me..otherwise, fun game.
Thanks Tops2

I admit Bio Crisis' boss fights are a bit too long for comfort, i personally think the tank boss is too much, lol, I guess we need to get better at game balance control in the future
08-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Congratulations on being the TA game of the week. It was well deserved. Great game.
On a side note, I bought bio crisis. Definetly enjoying that as well.
12-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Now FREE for the first time! (Was $2.99.)

What about the IAPs? Are they needed or are they completely optional? Thx in advance for enlightenment.

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)
12-07-2012, 02:51 PM
I didn't need it to beat the game..but I did "grind" a little. Its mostly just replaying some stages for 3 starts while trying to knife everyone. There's also one or two stages that you can finish quick to grind if you want. Otherwise, after I upgraded my knife, I pretty much didn't need any other upgrades as long as I played carefully.

Shmup Fan? Join our group - Bullet Hell Fanatics
Looking for Cave game recommendations? Check out starting ~half way down this link: Your favorite Shmup from Cave? Which is your favorite Game from Cave?
12-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tops2 View Post
I didn't need it to beat the game..but I did "grind" a little. Its mostly just replaying some stages for 3 starts while trying to knife everyone. There's also one or two stages that you can finish quick to grind if you want. Otherwise, after I upgraded my knife, I pretty much didn't need any other upgrades as long as I played carefully.
Thank you, tops2. Very interesting (devs should include such explanations in the main app description when there are IAPs). So: Recommended! Very good game. Thanks to devs for the freebie!

Hurry up! Handpicked & Time-Limited App Store FREEbies & Sales
(Blog German-language; but you'll find all links, pics, and videos.)