★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Forgotten Memories - A psychological survival horror

12-07-2012, 01:25 AM
Joined: May 2009
Location: Ankara
Posts: 50
Any release date?
12-07-2012, 05:18 PM
Joined: Nov 2011
Location: OC, MD
Posts: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
Localization is done by an external studio (we would have lot of languages covered btw). But Apple is also doing their works on it, we are working closely with them.
tato, will this support my ancient iPhone 4?

12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikilix View Post
tato, will this support my ancient iPhone 4?
Yes but you won't enjoy the game to it full potential (full shaders, full effects, full details, etc).
12-07-2012, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
Localization is done by an external studio (we would have lot of languages covered btw). But Apple is also doing their works on it, we are working closely with them.
That's really cool! I hope that the localization will be on par with the game
12-11-2012, 03:37 AM
Tatoforever, will you tell us who is going to beta test? Or will it be for every user in this forum...
12-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirflex View Post
Tatoforever, will you tell us who is going to beta test? Or will it be for every user in this forum...
I've already made a list of users from here but i will surely needs more guys. When the times come I'll make the announcement and call for serious TA users willing to playtest Forgotten Memories.
12-11-2012, 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatoforever View Post
I've already made a list of users from here but i will surely needs more guys. When the times come I'll make the announcement and call for serious TA users willing to playtest Forgotten Memories.
Hmmm, I'd be very tempted to apply when you announce but part of me wants to save any play of it until I buy the final release.
It turns out, we'll for me anyway, beta testing is a bit of a double edged sword.
I think I'm just too looking forward to playing the game and having the bejesus scared out of me rather than looking at it analytically.

Still think it might just be one of the biggest games to hit iOS so far.
12-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post

Still think it might just be one of the biggest games to hit iOS so far.
You think but i am sure!
12-11-2012, 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip73 View Post
Hmmm, I'd be very tempted to apply when you announce but part of me wants to save any play of it until I buy the final release.
It turns out, we'll for me anyway, beta testing is a bit of a double edged sword.
I think I'm just too looking forward to playing the game and having the bejesus scared out of me rather than looking at it analytically.

Still think it might just be one of the biggest games to hit iOS so far.
You should provably wait for the final release if you want 100% full scariness and immersion.
Still, quite often we forgot about some enemies and their behavior (being focused on other stuffs) and we jump the He*l out of our chairs.
Forgotten Memories enemies are really unpredictable due to that reason i had to add a debugging option to turn them off, cause they rocks our pants out quite often while play-testing.
12-11-2012, 04:38 AM
Hey guys,
Now that some of you are over there, i would like to share some new improvement we've done to the lighting and shadows system.
As you can see, we have multiple shadows and lighting in the game which truly add to the inversion. Not just for the main character but for anything that moves in the scene. They will be showcased in our upcoming gameplay video.
[Edit] Dunno why, images get darker when i save them (Snagit S*ck sorry). Ingame ambient lighting is a lot better than those images.
Anyway, Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-14-29 AM.png
Views:	40
Size:	321.1 KB
ID:	50655   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-17-35 AM.png
Views:	44
Size:	408.7 KB
ID:	50656   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-23-42 AM.png
Views:	44
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	50657  

Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-24-56 AM.png
Views:	35
Size:	423.8 KB
ID:	50658   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-25-25 AM.png
Views:	27
Size:	357.1 KB
ID:	50659   Click image for larger version

Name:	11-12-2012 5-27-09 AM.png
Views:	23
Size:	377.3 KB
ID:	50660  


Last edited by tatoforever; 12-11-2012 at 04:50 AM.