Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-08-2012, 03:40 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
I'm thinking why all those kind of games are so expensive comparing to the rest? I've never seen any game like this for 1$. That's a shame.
This is a $5 port of a $30 PC game.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:52 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Ok. That one I didn't know.
But I'm saying about all this kind of games. They are just more expensive and so much fun :/
Old 12-08-2012, 08:49 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomekSzymek View Post
Ok. That one I didn't know.
But I'm saying about all this kind of games. They are just more expensive and so much fun :/
Because the market is relatively smaller than action/arcade type games and the production costs and dev time are incredibly high for that much quality artwork. Simple as that...
Old 12-08-2012, 04:57 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I've been playing this for a few hours. While the reported crash bug does happen, it never sets you back more than a few seconds as the game autosaves very frequently. The storyline is odd and at first I was lost because it seems like a sequel because of how little background it gives before jumping right into things. The production values are very high and the interface translates very well to the iPad touch controls. While I personally don't like it quite as much as Edna & Harvey: The Breakout, it's still a good game and recommended for adventure gamers. I wish such games were ported over on a more frequent basis, such as the rest of the Broken Sword series for starters.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:34 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Oh man, I better finish the last episode of The Walking Dead so I can clear some space for this!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 AM

Anyone know the difference it makes who you choose for your 4 characters?
Old 12-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarclipse View Post
Anyone know the difference it makes who you choose for your 4 characters?
What do you mean? You don't exactly choose your characters in the game, not at all in fact.

If by what you mean is when you load up the game for the first time and have to choose a "face", that is just so you know that is your gamesave file. I believe this is what you refer to.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:18 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
Vincenzo78140, since you work at Bulkypix, any word on why this game is absolutely unplayable on ipod touch 4th gen, despite the fact that in the description of the app it says it's compatible with this model? I've tried clearing out my cache, rebooting the device and it still crashes every single time. I usualy get a couple seconds in. The girl's standing outside, she goes inside, then either in the foyer or in the room with the guy it crashes. Kind of annoyed that I paid $5 for this and will now seemingly have to wait until I can afford to get a 5th gen ipod touch to be able to play it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais95 View Post
I'm having the same issue here,and I would like an explanation on why it's happening,since the game is just pre rendered cutscenes and point and click,it can't be that hardware intensive.

Gonna have to wait for my 5th generation iPod too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
For those complaining on the iPT4....I think the game is not suited to sch a small screen. Playing on my iPad 2, I find that some of the hotspots are hard to click and are too close together...I shudder to think how this will play on a small screen like yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I'd also like an answer to this please. I'm sick to death of apps saying they support devices only to find they don't. I really don't understand how it's so difficult for devs to get this right.

Hi!

We're deeply sorry for this. The game is supposed to run properly on that device, but despite QA tests, obviously, it's not.

We're actually trying to understand what happens and how to fix it.

If you want to give us some extra help, you can send an email to support@bulkypix.com with your iOS version and the exact context before the issue occurs.

Thank you for your feedback, understanding and patience.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:25 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
hmm...any idea when the introductory sale will end?
Hi!

The introductory price is already over.
You can now buy the game for $5.99 and it's the same version as released on PC (which is sold $30).
Old 12-11-2012, 10:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
If you want to give us some extra help, you can send an email to support@bulkypix.com with your iOS version and the exact context before the issue occurs.
Sent an email last night