Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-08-2012, 01:14 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
So I played for a bit and I have to say that I like it! This is a interesting little tile rotating game where you essentially have to direct the Vampires (or Lemmings) from point A to point B without letting them burn in the sunlight! You have to rotate parts of the path in the rooms to get this to work out and the combination of manipulating the direct path and having to rotate the path while a Vampire is on it on the fly can make it feel hectic and helps to provide the challenge to the game. I only ran through the first chapter of stages, but I can see where it can get more interesting when you introduce different types of tiles and trying to get three stars in each level!

If I were to rate it I'd give it a 3.5 stars bumped up to 4 stars for this. It is a solid title, and the gameplay can lend to some tension, but there seems to be something missing to get it to that next level. The art design is there, the music is serviceable, the controls are decent (though I wish there was a way to do left rotation/right rotation on a tile instead of tapping a tile numerous times to get it in the direction you need it). Perhaps splitting each tile to have two hit locations, one on the left side on on the right so that when you tap whichever side of the tile it rotates in that direction. Otherwise you can over tap and have to go through a full rotation again, which costs you time, precious time, hehe!
Thank you for your kind words! I'm really glad you like it.

Actually we had to simplify the interface because in higher levels you have to juggle with spider net and garlic, and the philosophy was to keep the controls as simple and minimalistic as possible.

The first two books are really more tutorials as the real fun starts when some of the more devious ideas appear (like garlic sappers placing garlic land mines or assassins for example).
Old 12-09-2012, 04:49 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Update: it's official. We will submit this week a version which will support 256 MB RAM devices so hopefully iPod Touch 4th generation or iPad 1 users will get it as an approved Christmas present.

It depends on Apple of course.
Old 12-19-2012, 04:22 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

New version 1.3 added - new codes added for version 1.3 as a christmas present for you