Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Banned

I wish devs would get their bits right. It says 8 bit in the discription but it's clearly 16 bit. Kids I swear.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansinne View Post
Has anyone figured out the ikuppi? The one that has 1 in each stat. Any point hanging on to them?
ok are you ready to get your mind blown!!!???

these little babies are amazing!!!
take a monster that you want to strengthen, fuse the ikuppi with it, and tadaaah!!! it levelled up!!!

3 ikkupis to get a common to lvl 10
10 ikkupis to get an uncommon to 10
and i dunno, but its a lot of ikkupis to get a rare to lvl 10

hope it helped!!! and you rather have an ikkupi than a stupid new common actually

ALSO I GOT A RARE TOAD MONSTER FROM A PIXITE BUILD yayaayayayay
Old 12-09-2012, 10:14 AM

OK everyone this is what i have discovered so far:

1) ikkupi
the ikkupi's are mainly to level up monsters, fuse them to gain an automatic level up on any monster.
3 ikkupis to get a common to level 10
10 ikkupis to get an uncommon to level 10
more than 10 ikkupis to get a rare to level 10

2)Self-fusion
self-fusion is when you fuse two of the EXACT same monsters with eachother, when you do this, it will get as much experience as with an ikkupi, BUT it will also get a SEF point, when the SEF point limit is reached the monster evolves into his next stage.
example:
fuse ashtad with 5 other ashtad and get 1 babok of level 2
fuse ashtad with 3 other ashtad and get 1 ashtad of level 3 but with SEF of 3

3) coins from battles
these coins are used to buy gear and weapons for your monsters, but the gear has not been implemented yet i guess...so you will have to wait before spending

4)dotcoins
these coins are used for the premium builds, only available through purchase

5)G.L.U.
these are cool, but dont waste them now...theyre worth a premium build each, and i seem to only get ductape from chests...

6)magic
noticed that your rare has a special or magic attack that he uses every so often? you can increase the chance of using the skill by making a row of 3 of the same element. im not sure about it, but i tested a lot, and it seems i have only 5-10% when normal and almost 40% when i do an element row. anyways, little tip maybe?

7)V.O.X. (the reward you get every ten class levels)
pretty nice i guess? :s it is a permanent boost to one of your nine positions, the monster in that position will get his stats boosted with 1% for each vox applied to that spot. you can only use 10 vox on each spot, but i guess we'll only apply it to the middle one

these are stuff id like to know more about:
1) battling and befreinding other defenders
what do you gain from it? :s

2) getting voxite from battles?
none of the battles have dropped a voxite yet for me :s

btw you can get to the third land or whatever in one day if you use two energy leaves

Last edited by aangozai; 12-09-2012 at 10:58 AM..
Old 12-09-2012, 02:51 PM
iPhone 4

I downloaded this game yesterday. I usually hate these card collecting typr games but for some reason Im loving this one. Thanks for the few tips up there.

P.S. Does anyone know if the old bosses become available again after a certain amount of time? It'll be awesome to farm them! Haha

Last edited by xbtran; 12-09-2012 at 03:35 PM..
Old 12-09-2012, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aangozai View Post
OK everyone this is what i have discovered so far:

1) ikkupi
the ikkupi's are mainly to level up monsters, fuse them to gain an automatic level up on any monster.
3 ikkupis to get a common to level 10
10 ikkupis to get an uncommon to level 10
more than 10 ikkupis to get a rare to level 10

2)Self-fusion
self-fusion is when you fuse two of the EXACT same monsters with eachother, when you do this, it will get as much experience as with an ikkupi, BUT it will also get a SEF point, when the SEF point limit is reached the monster evolves into his next stage.
example:
fuse ashtad with 5 other ashtad and get 1 babok of level 2
fuse ashtad with 3 other ashtad and get 1 ashtad of level 3 but with SEF of 3

3) coins from battles
these coins are used to buy gear and weapons for your monsters, but the gear has not been implemented yet i guess...so you will have to wait before spending

4)dotcoins
these coins are used for the premium builds, only available through purchase

5)G.L.U.
these are cool, but dont waste them now...theyre worth a premium build each, and i seem to only get ductape from chests...

6)magic
noticed that your rare has a special or magic attack that he uses every so often? you can increase the chance of using the skill by making a row of 3 of the same element. im not sure about it, but i tested a lot, and it seems i have only 5-10% when normal and almost 40% when i do an element row. anyways, little tip maybe?

7)V.O.X. (the reward you get every ten class levels)
pretty nice i guess? :s it is a permanent boost to one of your nine positions, the monster in that position will get his stats boosted with 1% for each vox applied to that spot. you can only use 10 vox on each spot, but i guess we'll only apply it to the middle one

these are stuff id like to know more about:
1) battling and befreinding other defenders
what do you gain from it? :s

2) getting voxite from battles?
none of the battles have dropped a voxite yet for me :s

btw you can get to the third land or whatever in one day if you use two energy leaves
Nice dude I like this guide for the game you have here every noob should read this btw
Old 12-09-2012, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbtran View Post
I downloaded this game yesterday. I usually hate these card collecting typr games but for some reason Im loving this one. Thanks for the few tips up there.

P.S. Does anyone know if the old bosses become available again after a certain amount of time? It'll be awesome to farm them! Haha
Its because this game is so pollished that it doesnt feel like a card collecting game :3 and i dunno, im only playing thIs game since today.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Downloaded game, did the tutorial, got a bit excited. Game asked for facebook sign in or mobage sign in. Tried to bypass, game won't let you play without one.

Signed up for a mobage login with my email address. Then tried to sign in. Game says that the id is too long (I used my email address). Thought maybe there was a second step to the sign up process, checked my email, do not have anything from mobage.

Tried again to set up mobage account. Same result, game will not let me in.

Deleted app.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11 PM

I'm really enjoying the game.

Question. Some characters have skills...is there a way to manually activate them or is it random?
Old 12-10-2012, 01:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
Downloaded game, did the tutorial, got a bit excited. Game asked for facebook sign in or mobage sign in. Tried to bypass, game won't let you play without one.

Signed up for a mobage login with my email address. Then tried to sign in. Game says that the id is too long (I used my email address). Thought maybe there was a second step to the sign up process, checked my email, do not have anything from mobage.

Tried again to set up mobage account. Same result, game will not let me in.

Deleted app.
Exactly what happened to me, except I didn't get excited by the tutorial :P
Old 12-10-2012, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boodro82 View Post
I'm really enjoying the game.

Question. Some characters have skills...is there a way to manually activate them or is it random?
If you go into band and look at the monsters stats, you'll see the possibility of him launching a special move