App description: Which side will you choose when two epic forces rise again?
The Inotia saga has been brought to the next level! Inotia 4

The App Store's number 1 RPG chronicles of the Inotian continent has returned with more action and more thrills with exciting party mechanics and other mystical journeys.

Stride along with Kiyan, the Shadow Tribe's virtuoso, and Eara, the powerful Channel of Light, in their fantasy adventure story.
With improved graphics and storyline from the previous Inotia games, get wrapped up in battles against goblins, orcs, and more!

A new hero awaits to be released from the shadows in this all-new Inotian continent mobile RPG action game.

NOTICE

- In case of experiencing missing save data file, please re-login to Com2uS hub to load latest save data file

- All known issues will be fixed in future versions. Thank you for your patience and feedback!

- Download Inotia4PLUS without ads and receive a 100 Gem bonus (worth about $4.99)

- If you previously played the free version, you can load your old data through data backup SAVE/LOAD. Please check the Settings menu!

CRITIC'S QUOTES

TouchArcade: "Inotia 4 will have you mashing buttons, switching hot keys, pondering talent points and beating on artillery turtles without so much as a second thought."

Capsule Computers: "The Chronicles of Inotia IV: Assassin of Berkel...It has the art, the storyline, and the style going for it."

8 Days a Geek: "Inotia 4 may just be that missing game youre looking for."

FEATURES

- 6 Classes, 90 Skills
Choose from 6 classes; Black Knight, Assassin, Warlock, Priest, and Ranger.
15 different skills are added to each class. Combine all skills to customize your party's strategy.

- Convenient Party System
Mercenaries can be recruited to your party anytime and anywhere.
Once all mercenaries are recruited, 20 or more unique 'mercenary skills' will help you along your journey.

- One Of The Largest Mobile RPG Maps
Dry deserts and freezing snowfields, mysterious forests and dark dungeons...
400 maps with various themes to roam through!

- A Tragic Destiny and Other Schemes await the Shadow Assassin and the Channel of Light
A breathless chase-and-run story where the two heroes meet companions, enemies, and monsters; Be immersed in emotions as the darkness and light contradicts in force...
Enjoy a stronger, and better, scenario.

- Exclusive Sub-quests Ready To Be Unraveled
Enjoy other sub-quests in each region of the Inotian continent besides the main story.
As you accomplish the quests, you will get your hands on some extraordinary items.
Listen to stories of each villager and monster to unfold other mysteries.

- End of a Story means a Beginning of a New Journey: Infinite Dungeon for Hardcore Players
Cleared the whole story? Get ready to start a new one in Infinite Dungeon!
5 different memory layers will relocate you to a battle that was of your past...but different the next time.
Fight villains that are even more vicious and smellier than the main story, to become the ultimate master of Inotia!

This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.

Supports: English, , , , .

Connect with Com2uS!

Follow us on Twitter
twitter.com/Com2uS

Like us on Facebook!
facebook.com/Com2uS

For information on new games and special events, check out http://www.withhive.com!

dalbertson's comments:

Sorry, added appinfo tags thinking it would pull in the information but it didn't.
08-17-2012, 10:51 AM
Gameplay is always nice, I just hope that by next time, they will overcome the graphic limitation of the previous generations. Its time to level up there
08-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey just joined site

Hello I just joined this site.... so ummm I'm level 38 all characters got bk warrior and priest i'm on Lunatic Djinn .... heres the bad news... I haveno town I can get too. I saved before I entered the boss room and the worst part ... I have no potions and only 5 resurection scrolls any advice or is it game over for me

08-30-2012, 07:14 AM
online pvp function is missing in Inotia 4, but overall i would say it is fine and a great battle game.
09-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Epic equipment

Im stucked on the ice golem. But ill grind for the epic equipment. Thanks for the information. Although I got the desolator after the memory layer. BTW I also used up all my money upgrading my weapon to a color RED weapon, forgot what it's called tho. anyway thanks for the tip. It will help me a lot. I'll grind to layer 3.
I have
warlock (spec Merc)
Warrior( main)
BK (merc)
09-12-2012, 03:21 AM
If you want the latest news of Inotia 4!

I just want to introude the Com2uS Forum where you can get the latest issue or news of Inotia series and all other games of ours!
Of course you can share ideas and info with the players around the globe

Com2uS Inotia4 Forum (Click to visit!)

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum
09-19-2012, 06:38 PM
Is there anywhere for you to store te items you aren't currently using?
09-24-2012, 01:07 AM
Best Char and advices

Hi i already played all the chars and know what stats are best
leave all the other stats for dices.

Warrior Str=2 vit=1
Black knight int=2 vit=1
warlock int=1 vit=1 ment=1
ranger = go all dex
priest depends
thieft/the other one dex=2 vit=1

warrior 2 handed sword
black knight long sword+shield highest + better
Warlock go for staff
Ranger crossbow for a skill type
priest its ur choice
and thieft go 1 dagger(right) 1 long sword(left)

spots where there are alot of drops well i dont play like how u guys do i have been reading and all i have to say is it is better to get item from a enchanced treasure box than to kill mobs and i know two spot where u can just enter leave enter and wait for a ETB to show so yeah

i got every detail to go with and o yeah if u ask how long have i been playing maybe 3 days of game time
09-24-2012, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcc1 View Post
Attachment 43898

Attachment 43899

Attachment 43900

Ace43, if you want the longsword it dropped from boss in layer 2 middle dungeon
nc pics i would like to know what is better to you i already have gems for free by my way of hunting those items have 17vit and stuff but my gems that i got have 20+ stats per gem and i have a lot of items with 4-3 slots each
10-14-2012, 12:35 AM
Help **

im currently stuck at the Final Seal's center having to battle 4 golems.

the problem is, i only have 2 party members alive, and no regen scrolls, lamps or poitions

ive tried almost all the tactics for a 2 man battle with NO success.

is there anything i can do to get out of the Final Seal center to upgrade lvls or to buy scrolls

my players are all around LVL. 90
10-15-2012, 03:20 AM
Alright im in that mobile RPG playing mood so I decided to start this game.

Anyone recommend me a good Black Knight and Warrior build?

CrimsonHeart Uniques: http://bit.ly/wG9rgA
CrimsonHeart Speed Runs: http://www.youtube.com/user/CHxSUGOI