Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2012, 11:18 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwx882 View Post
Vincenzo78140, since you work at Bulkypix, any word on why this game is absolutely unplayable on ipod touch 4th gen, despite the fact that in the description of the app it says it's compatible with this model? I've tried clearing out my cache, rebooting the device and it still crashes every single time. I usualy get a couple seconds in. The girl's standing outside, she goes inside, then either in the foyer or in the room with the guy it crashes. Kind of annoyed that I paid $5 for this and will now seemingly have to wait until I can afford to get a 5th gen ipod touch to be able to play it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by owais95 View Post
I'm having the same issue here,and I would like an explanation on why it's happening,since the game is just pre rendered cutscenes and point and click,it can't be that hardware intensive.

Gonna have to wait for my 5th generation iPod too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
For those complaining on the iPT4....I think the game is not suited to sch a small screen. Playing on my iPad 2, I find that some of the hotspots are hard to click and are too close together...I shudder to think how this will play on a small screen like yours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangecan View Post
I'd also like an answer to this please. I'm sick to death of apps saying they support devices only to find they don't. I really don't understand how it's so difficult for devs to get this right.

Hi!

We're deeply sorry for this. The game is supposed to run properly on that device, but despite QA tests, obviously, it's not.

We're actually trying to understand what happens and how to fix it.

If you want to give us some extra help, you can send an email to support@bulkypix.com with your iOS version and the exact context before the issue occurs.

Thank you for your feedback, understanding and patience.