Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iOS Apps

Old 12-10-2012, 12:49 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

I can definitly see the value of the App. I would probably love the App and don`t really care a single moment about the current Pricetag if I would play any Pokemon Game and try to catch all of those Pokemons.
Old 12-10-2012, 02:03 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Does anyone know if it has the route data and % of appearance for all the Pokemon? The 3DS version is missing that kind of data. This app appeals to me because I can't use the 3DS one while playing the game. With this iOS version I could!
Old 12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurgendorf View Post
Does anyone know if it has the route data and % of appearance for all the Pokemon? The 3DS version is missing that kind of data. This app appeals to me because I can't use the 3DS one while playing the game. With this iOS version I could!
Couldn't you just use Serebii.net? It has that info available for free, or do you need it to be offline?
Old 12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganTnT View Post
Couldn't you just use Serebii.net? It has that info available for free, or do you need it to be offline?
Well I could, but if I was to buy this, it would be nice to not have to use an outside source. That would defeat the purpose of even owning the pokedex right? Plus not needing to be online is a bonus. Don't always have wifi when I wanna play Pokemon 😁
Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurgendorf View Post
According to Sanuku's video (thanks ) it has the routes (under the "Where to find" tab and circumstances of appearance (cubchoo only appears during winter), but not the percentage.

I like the 3D moving models a lot. I can already tell that the memo portion would be useful for competitive play. Wish I could get it.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:40 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Well I bought it even though I'm broke and I have to admit its pretty. My purpose of getting this is for the 3d models. I was planning to get the whole thing but now it seems way too expensive esp compared to the other versions offered. Well nintendo can take some of my money. I'll get the base Pokemon and buy Kanto cuz that's what I mainly bought it for. But these prices make squarenix look cheap lol.
Old 12-11-2012, 03:47 AM

Is this app not showing up in the Australian AppStore for anyone else or in any other AppStore other then Japan and US?
Old 12-11-2012, 04:44 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

^ Dang really? That's weird.. I have no idea about that.

I've been playing with it for a bit and gosh... I'm so happy with these 3D models! Just watching #1-151 is like a dream come true (I think they rarely had any 3D models with the exception of games like Pokemon Stadium, etc). Some are just so cute! Sorry, I'm a guy that's a sucker for cute Pokemon and badass Pokemon. The Ditto one actually looks like it's waving to me lol. And Cubone is basically going "come at me bro". I'm guessing these are models used in the new game which I probably will never get so I'm pleased with this purchase for now