Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-11-2012, 11:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Hi!

The introductory price is already over.
You can now buy the game for $5.99 and it's the same version as released on PC (which is sold $30).
Well luckily I bought it before the sale ended =p. Will leave a review under the TheVengefulOne in the US Appstore. It is a great game but the audio quality sounded crackly and poor at times..I guess it can't be helped due to the 2 gb app limit etc. I did however experience quite a few crashes now and then ( I think about 9 in all?). I did reboot and clear my memory too... it doesn't bother me that much though since almost no progress is lost. I encountered some bugs too

bug 1
After exhausting all 'interaction' options with the car about where to drive to...the player gets stuck after initiating an interaction with it. Dan moves to sit on the car but no 'dialogue' window appears and there is no way to get out of it except to kill the app.

bug 2
Not sure what triggered it but the desk of Allie, one of the Allaire sisters( I think that's her name? quite a forgettable character!) disappeared.

Last edited by violentv; 12-11-2012 at 12:01 PM..
Old 12-12-2012, 03:57 AM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
Well luckily I bought it before the sale ended =p. Will leave a review under the TheVengefulOne in the US Appstore. It is a great game but the audio quality sounded crackly and poor at times..I guess it can't be helped due to the 2 gb app limit etc. I did however experience quite a few crashes now and then ( I think about 9 in all?). I did reboot and clear my memory too... it doesn't bother me that much though since almost no progress is lost. I encountered some bugs too

bug 1
After exhausting all 'interaction' options with the car about where to drive to...the player gets stuck after initiating an interaction with it. Dan moves to sit on the car but no 'dialogue' window appears and there is no way to get out of it except to kill the app.

bug 2
Not sure what triggered it but the desk of Allie, one of the Allaire sisters( I think that's her name? quite a forgettable character!) disappeared.
Thank you for your feedback.
We're are transmitting this to the developers to see how it can be fixed.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:35 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Tonight an update appeared in the app store. Said a line of dialogue was causing a crash. I'm downloading now and we'll see if this fixes the problem for me.

EDIT: same crap as before. As soon as I tap the arrow to go inside the mansion (which is probably the second move you can make in the game, literally) it shows the loading screen then crashes. And again I've tried clearing out my apps cache and rebooting the device before playing to ensure memory is freed up. Total fail. I'll give the devs a little bit more time to try and fix this, otherwise it's getting deleted because right now it's useless.

Last edited by dwx882; 12-13-2012 at 01:58 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 10:42 AM

I've beaten the game. Nice and short adventure game. Well worth the price. I liked the twist at the ending

I have all of the achievements except one "pixel-hunting". Does anyone know how to get it?
Old 01-04-2013, 03:12 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Crashes when starting game

Bought it, installed it on ipad 3 ios 5.x
Doesnt even start the game. Crashes back to my ipadscreen immidiatly.

I have noticed this is a known issue, but havent heard
Of a solution. Any idea about this?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:18 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Planning to buy it. I just need to know how much space it takes installed. I know I need atleast 4gb but thats not the exact install size. Anyone can tell me? Thanks!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:59 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Also, how long is the game?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:25 PM
iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyace21 View Post
Planning to buy it. I just need to know how much space it takes installed. I know I need atleast 4gb but thats not the exact install size. Anyone can tell me? Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyace21 View Post
Also, how long is the game?
Hi!

To install the game directly with your device, you need 4GB. It's the technical requirement because your device will download the compressed file, then will extract it to have the "real" game file and then automatically erase the downloaded compressed one.

So in the end, the game only requires 2GB space (pretty good if you consider that it's the same game than on PC and that it was not far from 8GB...).

If you download it directly from iTunes, you normally only need 2GB free.

To anwser to your other question, it depends of your Point&Click games experience and if you use the hint system a lot. You can expect between 5 and 8 hours of gameplay, at least.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:20 AM
iPhone 4

Hi!

A quick post to tell you that the game is now available as a LITE version on the App Store: http://bit.ly/ZlwTp5

The full game has been updated thanks to your feedback.
It is also on sale until March 15.

Thank you for your comments and support!