Ravensword: Shadowlands (Crescent Moon) coming Dec. 20th

12-11-2012, 01:51 PM
Personally.. I don't care about the price. I just can't wait till it's released
12-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Ithaca, NY
Posts: 1,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecomposer View Post
For those of you interested, you can grab the soundtrack for Ravensword: Shadowlands for free or pay what you want!

http://seanbeesoncomposerformedia.bandcamp.com/
The soundtrack is amazing! Awesome work

Follow me on Twitter: @jumpman475
Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
Need a Writer? I'm your man. Send me a PM.

12-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Lmao. Isn't this connected with the iTunes account you're currently logged in? Can't you just make a new iTunes account and login with it on the iPad?
yes it is but they installed a profile to make the restrictions on our ipads.
and i dont want to get in trouble so i cant delete the profile
12-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks! I am glad you like it. Tell your friends, and tell your friends to tell their friends. With any luck and a few degrees of separation we can tell everyone in the world!!! (Especially tell your friends that makes games and films haha)

Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
12-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Music for other projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecomposer View Post
Thanks! I am glad you like it. Tell your friends, and tell your friends to tell their friends. With any luck and a few degrees of separation we can tell everyone in the world!!! (Especially tell your friends that makes games and films haha)
Yeah, love the soundtrack.

I actually make videos/short films for a living and often am licensing music or having it composed. Do you have a website for licensing or a way to discuss composing for projects?

Thanks,

TeamShides
@curtneedsaride
MHFU - Shides
12-11-2012, 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Yeah, love the soundtrack.

I actually make videos/short films for a living and often am licensing music or having it composed. Do you have a website for licensing or a way to discuss composing for projects?

Thanks,
Sure, shoot me an email at seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

I do have a website (www.seanbeeson.com) with stuff for licensing but not all of it is available for licensing and most of it is just reel stuff.

Sean Beeson | Composer for Media
www.seanbeeson.com
12-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Salem, Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 10,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amenbrother View Post
Anyone know?
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier -- work has been kind of crazy.

There is a wide range of weapons, both melee and ranged, including swords, maces, hammers, axes, bows, crossbows, and blunderbusses (an early gun, but here it's magical). Each weapon category involves a different skill that grows in potential when you level up and in actuality as you use it. For example, at level 6 you could potentially have a 40 skill in swords, but you can only get there either by using the weapon or paying someone to train you. As you level up you can also build your melee and ranged skills separately (as well as other combat skills like blocking and balance -- you can actually be knocked down by opponents).

As far as I can tell, however, there are no two-handed weapons -- Josh, please correct me if that's not the case. There's also no dual wielding.
12-11-2012, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier -- work has been kind of crazy.

There is a wide range of weapons, both melee and ranged, including swords, maces, hammers, axes, bows, crossbows, and blunderbusses (an early gun, but here it's magical). Each weapon category involves a different skill that grows in potential when you level up and in actuality as you use it. For example, at level 6 you could potentially have a 40 skill in swords, but you can only get there either by using the weapon or paying someone to train you. As you level up you can also build your melee and ranged skills separately (as well as other combat skills like blocking and balance -- you can actually be knocked down by opponents).

As far as I can tell, however, there are no two-handed weapons -- Josh, please correct me if that's not the case. There's also no dual wielding.
Wow ok thanks for the response!
12-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier -- work has been kind of crazy.

There is a wide range of weapons, both melee and ranged, including swords, maces, hammers, axes, bows, crossbows, and blunderbusses (an early gun, but here it's magical). Each weapon category involves a different skill that grows in potential when you level up and in actuality as you use it. For example, at level 6 you could potentially have a 40 skill in swords, but you can only get there either by using the weapon or paying someone to train you. As you level up you can also build your melee and ranged skills separately (as well as other combat skills like blocking and balance -- you can actually be knocked down by opponents).

As far as I can tell, however, there are no two-handed weapons -- Josh, please correct me if that's not the case. There's also no dual wielding.
no two handers, yet... doesn't mean never.
12-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Sorry I couldn't answer earlier -- work has been kind of crazy.

There is a wide range of weapons, both melee and ranged, including swords, maces, hammers, axes, bows, crossbows, and blunderbusses (an early gun, but here it's magical). Each weapon category involves a different skill that grows in potential when you level up and in actuality as you use it. For example, at level 6 you could potentially have a 40 skill in swords, but you can only get there either by using the weapon or paying someone to train you. As you level up you can also build your melee and ranged skills separately (as well as other combat skills like blocking and balance -- you can actually be knocked down by opponents).

As far as I can tell, however, there are no two-handed weapons -- Josh, please correct me if that's not the case. There's also no dual wielding.
Hmm, I remember the blunderbuss from Red dead redemption Undead nightmare.

iPad 3 iOS 6.1 32GB
iPod 5 iOS 6.1 32GB