★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Up in Here
Posts: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
I restarted the server now, I've been away for some days. Every few days it requires some maintenance.

Thanks for the tips about the moves that don't work, I'll work on that
It was working earlier today, but it's failing again already. ^_^ Ill assume its just me if no one else is having issues, but I'm sitting next to a router.
12-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Let add to the burn, poison thing. If u use confuse and the mon dies by hitting itself u get no xp

12-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Up in Here
Posts: 162
I have cut. My monsters are all 40+. I have access to the train station. I opened the cloth shop. The next town is blocked by boulders, and I don't have rock smash. Although really didn't want to ask for help on here (I wanted to figure out what to do next on my own), the online feature is down more frequently then not (so I can't ask for help from other players), and I can't find any minor quests or items I'm supposed to collect or complete. The gym in my town is locked, and the guy guarding it says "the gym leader is not here right now". Please help if you can.


Loving the game ^_^. My team is awesome

Horboss
Ballott
Battite
Rokem
Berskor (best guy ATM)
Narvex

When ballike evolved to ballott I kept waiting for a ballott to start following me :P. Almost felt like a downgrade (lol) when I realized that ballott is one of THOSE monsters (what the derp? He has feet!)

Great work on the game sushi! It's awesomez
12-11-2012, 12:03 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
If you are near the desert then it may be something like seeing someone in a house in the town past the desert who gives you acesss into the cave in the desert? The leader is at the end of te cave? Cant quite remember but maybe that will help
12-11-2012, 05:49 AM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcal1189 View Post
If you are near the desert then it may be something like seeing someone in a house in the town past the desert who gives you acesss into the cave in the desert? The leader is at the end of te cave? Cant quite remember but maybe that will help
The leader is in the building in the middle of the desert
12-11-2012, 06:03 AM
Joined: Jun 2011
Location: Up in Here
Posts: 162
K, found the name of place: windsong city

There is a swamp on one side and some sort of field on the other. No desert . I'll check molecume tho maybe there is a desert there?
12-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
K, found the name of place: windsong city

There is a swamp on one side and some sort of field on the other. No desert . I'll check molecume tho maybe there is a desert there?
Sorry must be thinking of a different rock that blocks an entrance or just remembered wrong
12-11-2012, 01:31 PM
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 363
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
I have cut. My monsters are all 40+. I have access to the train station. I opened the cloth shop. The next town is blocked by boulders, and I don't have rock smash. Although really didn't want to ask for help on here (I wanted to figure out what to do next on my own), the online feature is down more frequently then not (so I can't ask for help from other players), and I can't find any minor quests or items I'm supposed to collect or complete. The gym in my town is locked, and the guy guarding it says "the gym leader is not here right now". Please help if you can.
If I remember correctly, what you are missing is the quest in the Pirate fortress. In windsong near the water there is a npc that can take you to the Pirate Island, there you find the Water leader.

Also, new pics of Minimon 3D:

- Check out this Pokemon-like MMORPG for iOS, Minimon
- Thriller visual novel for iOS! - House of Wolves - Already out!
12-11-2012, 03:01 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appleisaac View Post
K, found the name of place: windsong city

There is a swamp on one side and some sort of field on the other. No desert . I'll check molecume tho maybe there is a desert there?
Go to the field and then go up
12-11-2012, 03:02 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by SushiMan View Post
If I remember correctly, what you are missing is the quest in the Pirate fortress. In windsong near the water there is a npc that can take you to the Pirate Island, there you find the Water leader.

Also, new pics of Minimon 3D:
Wow that looks pretty cool, are the minimon following us going to be 3d too