Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-12-2012, 05:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Football Manager Handheld 2013 - (by SEGA) - Universal App

Last edited by Echoseven; 12-13-2012 at 05:33 AM..
Old 12-12-2012, 05:34 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I used to play LMA 2006/07 to death on my PS2 back in the day, and I remember going to year 2025 with Fulham.

How does this compare with LMA?

Is there a fully simulated match? Are there EPL teams? Looking at the screenshots that doesn't seem to be the case.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:39 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Whats new between FMH 2012 and 2013?
Old 12-12-2012, 05:40 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

I loved last years one. But I'm not too sure what makes this years one better or different from last years one? Becides updated player roster
Old 12-12-2012, 05:48 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I am not going to expect a full featured version like the PC version....but does this at least have viewing of full matches(instead of just being able to watch highlights)?
Old 12-12-2012, 06:13 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by seo25 View Post
I loved last years one. But I'm not too sure what makes this years one better or different from last years one? Becides updated player roster
looking at the changes, literally nothing other than roster updates. that is terrible, especially if they want to charge $13 again for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by violentv View Post
I am not going to expect a full featured version like the PC version....but does this at least have viewing of full matches(instead of just being able to watch highlights)?
yep, the only thing that will get me to buy will be viewing full matches.

edit: christ, seems like the only change is adding IAP. which are features that should be in the main game itself.

disgraceful

Last edited by Kerrby; 12-12-2012 at 06:15 AM..
Old 12-12-2012, 07:45 AM

"Would-be football managers, from midnight tonight (local time - iOS, GMT - Android), the whole world is once again your dugout as Sports Interactive and SEGA are delighted to announce the launch of Football Manager Handheld 2013 for iOS and Android devices.

This season’s release not only includes up-to-date player and competition data, it also includes a number of gameplay enhancements, many of which have been implemented as a direct result of user feedback. These include:
An all-new player comparison module (allowing managers to compare potential recruits against existing squad members or existing squad members against one another).
Player photos (in licensed leagues)
An increase in the number of playable leagues (from 12 to 14)
A player form ‘hot list’
The facility to promote reserve team players to the first-team squad
Club captain selection
Improvements to the in-game news, media interaction and match engine
Twitter support for all devices – allowing managers to share their exploits with friends
A host of in-game achievements for manager to strive towards

In addition to these gameplay enhancements, there have also been a number of improvements to the user interface; in particular, specific ‘skins’ have been developed for the most popular tablet devices and retina support has been added for high-end iOS devices.

For managers who like to accelerate their progress through the game, Football Manager Handheld 2013 allows, for the first time, the purchase of a number of ‘unlockable’ features, including the introduction to the club of a ‘sugar daddy’, the option to expand the club’s stadium, the ability to manage national teams from the beginning of the game and even taking a place on the board (giving the manager immunity from the dreaded sack). While all of these unlockables are available through the in-game store, many can also be ‘earned’ through in-game achievements as with previous iterations of the game.

Football Manager Handheld 2013 also sees the reappearance of the popular challenges (which first appeared in Football Manager Handheld 2012) and the introduction of a whole new challenge, ‘The Dangers of Capitalism’.

Football Manager Handheld 2013 is available at midnight tonight (local time) through iTunes, Google Play and the Amazon App Store

App Store link (when available in your country): http://itunes.apple.com/app/football-manager-handheld/id580830559?mt=8

Google Play and Amazon Store links to follow soon!

If you have any issues or questions regarding the game, please take the time to read our FAQ: http://www.sigames.com/faq/fmh2013.php

We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we've enjoyed making it - please feel free to leave any feedback in this thread!"

From: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/337263-Football-Manager-Handheld-2013...-it-s-here-coming-today!?p=8372172&posted=1#post8372172
Old 12-12-2012, 08:27 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Is there a fully simulated match? Are there EPL teams? Looking at the screenshots that doesn't seem to be the case.
There is a full match simulation - its 'watched' either as radio (text) commentary or a 2d tactical display showing the highlights of that match.

Yes all EPL teams are present although badges etc. from them aren't in the game (due to licencing).
Old 12-12-2012, 08:30 AM
iPad, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerrby View Post
edit: christ, seems like the only change is adding IAP. which are features that should be in the main game itself.
disgraceful
The iAP unlockables are items which have always been present in the game as unlockables which people can achieve through normal gameplay.

What we've done is allow time poor/cash rich people to cheat and purchase them up front is they want to you can still unlock all of the unlockables* through normal gameplay if you want to.

With regards to 'new features' if you read the blurb you'll find there are a fair few (and as usual there are a host of smaller features/tweaks which we aren't pimping in PR, but which hopefully you'll appreciate).

*Apart from the challenges which have always been first 4 free, others a nominal amount.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:36 AM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan View Post
There is a full match simulation - its 'watched' either as radio (text) commentary or a 2d tactical display showing the highlights of that match.
What I meant was 3D match simulation as the LMA games. Shame that this game, costing so much, doesn't even have that.