★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Fort Courage! An exciting free-to-play 3D adventure of the imagination!

Bored at school and falling asleep in class you dream up hiding out in a fort deep within a dinosaur jungle, sneaking into a forbidden monster lab, and hacking into a robot factory on the surface of mars!

Armed only with your wits and imagination you must defend against waves of relentless enemies. Protect yourself with an arsenal of awesome toy weapons and cool power-ups.

Do you have what it takes to defend Fort Courage?

Features Include:
- 3 fantastic locations
- 9 character skins
- 10 upgradable power-ups
- 13 upgradable toy weapons
- 15 unique enemies + 3 cool bosses
- Over 120 stages
- Over 80 hours of challenging gameplay!

defred34's comments:

12-12-2012, 08:16 AM
Wow, an iOS game by the developer of Prey and Rune on the PC, I'm going to have to try this...

Edit: add info:

Decent game, good graphics, no discernible storyline You control 2 stationary players who are fighting monsters that are walking forward to attack you through a barrier. Player 1 shoots weapons like rifles and lasers. Player 2 throws grenades and other explosives. You control both players the same time, one through taps and one through swipes. There is an in game currency (and IAPs to buy more) that is used to buy new weapons, but the game has rewarded me enough to keep up, so far. Overall, a pretty decent freemium experience.

Proud Member of the Beta Tester's Alliance!

iOS Games that I have Tested

Last edited by paul.hendricks; 12-12-2012 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Add game ino
12-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Game Impressions