★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-12-2012, 08:39 AM
#31
Can anyone confirm the cost for unlocking all IAP?
12-12-2012, 08:43 AM
#32
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc89 View Post
Can anyone confirm the cost for unlocking all IAP?
59 tracks for $1 each, 13 bundles (4 songs) for $3 each, and 25 characters for $2 each. Huge bargain of only $148 total.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!

12-12-2012, 08:46 AM
#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
59 tracks for $1 each, 13 bundles (4 songs) for $3 each, and 25 characters for $2 each. Huge bargain of only $148 total.
Wow... speechless...
12-12-2012, 08:46 AM
#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Wow!! That is a bargin...oh boy. Can you unlock characters without iap?
You can't unlock anything without buying IAPs.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
12-12-2012, 08:53 AM
#35
Joined: May 2012
Location: New York
Posts: 1,288
Definitely interested.

Edit: I'm picking up aggressive IAP vibes.
12-12-2012, 09:01 AM
#36
So 59 tracks would be the 3ds base songs? And I assume the bundles are the Dlc that came out for 3ds later that you can buy individually?
12-12-2012, 09:04 AM
#37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
So 59 tracks would be the 3ds base songs? And I assume the bundles are the Dlc that came out for 3ds later that you can buy individually?
The 52 total songs in the $3 bundles are in the base 3DS game. The 59 individual songs include DLC from the 3DS version along with some completely new songs.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!

Last edited by Haruhi; 12-12-2012 at 09:07 AM.
12-12-2012, 09:25 AM
#38
Oh,kind of a backwards way of doing it. But ultimately we get every single 3ds song plus Dlc plus new ones for ios only?
12-12-2012, 09:27 AM
#39
Quote:
Originally Posted by zergslayer69 View Post
Oh,kind of a backwards way of doing it. But ultimately we get every single 3ds song plus Dlc plus new ones for ios only?
Yes, if you're willing to pay the $98. That's not including the $50 worth of characters which were unlockable (that is, not paid DLC) in the 3DS version.

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
12-12-2012, 09:39 AM
#40
Pretty much the main characters from each series, or the ones you could play as in ff dissidia (sans bad guys).