Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-12-2012, 02:52 PM

That particular aspect doesn't bother me, but for a stats junkie/ leader board guy like yourself, I see where that would be a big deal.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:48 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Guys, thank you all for your comments.

It's really hard for us to hear such feedback, mainly, because you find some game elements quite unsatisfying.

Let me react on one or two things.

The revealers are crucial but there is no need to stop the playing while waiting for a revealer. If you have the upgrade that slows the lottery down, you can keep on playing and then just choose a revealer when it appears. Or there is another upgrade that grants you revealers for regular matching. Moreover, you have some chance to get a revealer just for better matches without any upgrade, so you don't need to wait for bonus lotteries. Of course, if you want the time objective, then you need to grab any chance to finish as soon as possible.

The game options are widely open. Moreover, in expert mode, the letters look differently, so you can read them clearly.

The waiting after the "story word completed" is surely an issue for further polishing/balancing. At the moment, our choice is that the player does not loose any found words (and stars) and coins given in this "last hurrah". We shall consider speeding up the process considerably in a future update.

Again, we are sorry that our game does not seem to be your cup of tea. Maybe if you play later, more challenging levels, or other modes, you'd find it different. We will surely try to balance few things you have mentioned in future updates.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Fun View Post
The revealers are crucial but there is no need to stop the playing while waiting for a revealer. If you have the upgrade that slows the lottery down, you can keep on playing and then just choose a revealer when it appears. Or there is another upgrade that grants you revealers for regular matching. Moreover, you have some chance to get a revealer just for better matches without any upgrade, so you don't need to wait for bonus lotteries. Of course, if you want the time objective, then you need to grab any chance to finish as soon as possible.
Thanks for the reply. Speeding up the "last hurrah" would be a nifty thing, to be sure.

Some people may be able to tap on the symbol when it appears, but I'm just not that quick (even with the slower reel). I'm not sure which upgrade lets you get Revealers for regular matches...is it Zed Aid 2? That would help.

As I said before, it is really obvious how much work has gone into LETZ. Despite the issues I have with different aspects, I'm glad I bought it, and I hope it does well for you.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:28 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misguided View Post
Thanks for the reply. Speeding up the "last hurrah" would be a nifty thing, to be sure.

Some people may be able to tap on the symbol when it appears, but I'm just not that quick (even with the slower reel). I'm not sure which upgrade lets you get Revealers for regular matches...is it Zed Aid 2? That would help.

As I said before, it is really obvious how much work has gone into LETZ. Despite the issues I have with different aspects, I'm glad I bought it, and I hope it does well for you.
Thank you.
Yes, it is Zed Aid 2.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:47 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I too am enjoying the game despite my issues with it. It is just that it is obvious a lot of effort went into making the game so polished, yet the game play itself is a bit of a letdown in comparison. I guess I was expecting more of a word game. I have finished World 1 and I hope that the next world gets more interesting.
Old 02-06-2013, 05:13 AM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Default iPhone/iPod support

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Where's the iPod version?
Update is finally online!