Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-14-2012, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan.hk View Post
I think they are the new emojis in iOS6. I cannot find them on mine.
You have to add them through the Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add new keyboards. I'm not positive it works on iOS5 though.
Old 12-14-2012, 09:51 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibba View Post
You have to add them through the Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards -> Add new keyboards. I'm not positive it works on iOS5 though.
Ialready have them on iOS5. But iOS6 added new emojis and I think those are the new ones.
Old 12-14-2012, 10:42 AM

Default I got so Many insults on GC

Want to know the secret to get the bests Game Center insults? Against LVL 5 Pandora's Box Use a lvl 1 BOX so they think you a Noob, The Rage will Unleash after your Kick their ass.
Old 12-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dargonplay View Post
Want to know the secret to get the bests Game Center insults? Against LVL 5 Pandora's Box Use a lvl 1 BOX so they think you a Noob, The Rage will Unleash after your Kick their ass.
I never use level 1 boxes but I almost always use my level 3 proficiency these days and love beating people with level 5 immense power. I've noticed a ton more people have high level immense power boxes now since everyone got like 3k SP from the tourney. This weekend I think I'm going to pick up the level 5 speed gem to screw around with (+200% speed sounds nuts).
Old 12-14-2012, 12:01 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Good game kyorishin, pity the lag... Missed most of my Paul combos. Should have taken round 2 if connected that, but your defense is hard to crack. Nice.
Old 12-14-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
I have a new way to troll...i play single-mode with game request on...hahaha. Imagine their surprise when i win one and they want a rematch No rematch possible...hahaha. So funny.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:28 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apprunner View Post
I have a new way to troll...i play single-mode with game request on...hahaha. Imagine their surprise when i win one and they want a rematch No rematch possible...hahaha. So funny.
Here's a better one, use a level 1 gem to add insult haha...I beat up so many with level 5 gems...or rematch them using a level 1 gem
Old 12-15-2012, 03:59 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
I also did the same now, funny...lol

By using LV1 Immense and kill all LV 3/4/5, I can really feel they angry after losing 1st match, which make them even worse while re-match, angry makes mind not clear.
Old 12-15-2012, 01:41 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Someone tried the bt co op mode? Is it like two vs the CPU or two vs someone online? And what about the other pandora boxes? The below the fourth line? When do we unlock them? Someone bought one?

Thanks
Old 12-15-2012, 10:29 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctaMario View Post
Duuuude! How you been??

Too bad about your iPod, but good to hear you're playing other games. Man, I'd love to play 3rd Strike sometime, though I need a good port forwarding tutorial on GGPO. :-/

Glad to see you're still around here and there. Don't be a stranger!
Hey Docta whats going on?....maybe you should just get on there once in awhile, i dont know anything about port forwarding either but i can still connect to most people. Who do you main in 3S?